• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With sleepy eyes, you watch and find it hard to believe

shot571

charizard. powerful and can fly. and my favorite pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    i would love an umbreon or an abra i love it and make it teleport me and control peoples mind and bend spoons

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • My first choice would be Marshtomp. I like Marshtomp... My second, even though you said no legendaries, would be Latios. And, lastly, would be Cubone. While I like Cubone, I would also like to look under that skull...​

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Totadile. He's cute and cuddly, could help me swim and cool down in summer, and nobody will mess with me when I've got a croc with me! Jeez I wish pokemon were real.... then again, in real life that'd be dangerous. Honestly not many parents would let their ten year old kids go out into the world with a weak starter pokemon. They'd get killed by wild, hungry pokemon! And how would I resist ordering my pokemon to attack my enemies, and then later feeling guilty?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • In light of this thread, I'd like to show you all my GENUINE REAL-LIFE imaginary Shiny Vulpix:

With sleepy eyes, you watch and find it hard to believe

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Was tempted to go for Crobat or Dewgong, but in the end i've chosen Umbreon. It would be easy enough to look after (It's basically a dog), and it wouldn't mind me being up all night =D

Plus it's a cool Pokémon.

Back