• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Comet heard the howl this time. The scent was stronger than ever. "Female no clan." She muttered sniffing the air. In the bushes ahead she saw a blur of brown and pink. Odd for a wolf but then again red wasn't all that common. She pulled back her lips and growled to prove she was alpha. "You are the one who should come out young brown."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: We're close to the tower now. I'm investigating a stray wolf and I left Darkness in charge with Pochi in a small cave.

Comet growled again. "Just to know a few things. Who you are, why you're here, where you come from, and what clan are in?" The fur on her back bristled as did her tail. She moved forward slightly keeping her eyes on the stray wolf.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "I am a wandering wolf,I come from the land far beyond this one,I am in no clan,and my name is Melein. Now why do you stop me?"

Alana

Years
  • "I am Comet alpha of the Star Clan. It is not safe to wander alone beause you are a wolf and there are creatures out there hunting wolves. You are in danger walking alone. If you'd like you may travel with us for a while. You may not believe this but we picked up another stray wolf awhile ago. It seems there are more wolves left than I thought." Comet turned and trotted off.

Alana

Years
  • Comet turned but was hit by something that burned, stung, and throbbed all at once. She howled as she hit the ground a small hole in her side. "Darkness run." She called hoping they would hear. "And you brown get. They are the ancient hunters created not been. Go go." She struggled to her feet and saw another human raise a brown stick and pull the piece of metal. She snarled and lunged. the bullet hit her in mid air. She fell and didn't get back up. As if made of smoke the hunters vanished. Comet whimpered. She was the alpha of a clan that didn't exist. She could see things now that she hadn't before. What they were doing would help the Earth and destroy it. The bullet of a human could desimate a pack of wolves or any other animal. "That is why the wolf girl will not bring them back." She gasped staring around. But she was unable to move.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *I'm going to the tower now if Darkness follows me then so what.*I began running in the direction of the tower I had to know what the mark ment.*I can do this I can do anything.*

OOC: sry i've been gone at a wedding :P

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Comet!" Melein lunged at the hunters ripping them to shreds until they were no more. "I better get you back to your clan.." Melein put Comet on her back and carried her until she came to a clan.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I stopped when I heard Comets howl.Just then my fur bristled up and the mark began glowing brightly.I howled as loud as I could.I was moving faster than a cheetah and couldn't control myself.Some hunters popped out I ripped of there arms and legs and had there blood on my fur."If you hurt one of my friends I hurt you."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i hear a loud bang and stand up growling. my fur bristle. i look around and hear another noise.then i hear comet. i waait a few minutes and see pochi run off."no pochi we must stay together!"after a few minutes another wol appearswith comet on her back.i break down in tears."comet!"i run forward and lick her wound . my eyes are blinded by tears."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Run from what"I said with blood on my fur.I looked at them."These guys are nothing I could kill them all day."The mark was still glowing brightly and I was becoming more dangerous than before.

Alana

Years
  • Comet swished her tail feebly. "Call Pochi off. They will leave soon. If there are any left. Don't let him work himself into a rage. It's not good...." She coughed a little blood. "Darkness we have to get moving. We all have to reach the tower." She twitched her paws desperate to get back up. "We have to reach the tower." She howled and pushed herself up then fell back down. "The stick shots. Get the....the...bullet." She blacked out.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein started to get angry now she charged into the unknown not knowing what was out there. " How dare those weak humans hurt a wolf! I shall kill them!"

Alana

Years
  • Comet wasn't sure how long it had been. She didn't much care anyways. She opened her eyes slowly looking out across the bright meadow. Two wolves played together happily. A little ways off was a litter of five pups. One of which sat taller than the others yet he would never make it to adult hood. Another had a gold star on her forhead. The only wolf that did. She seemed to be the smallest and have the most inocencs about her. She watched her parents playing with her tail wagging and her tongue lolling out. She yipped and ran to play with them. Her brothers and sisters followed. The rest of the pack was around doing as they pleased. Suddenly a dark cloud appeared. As the young star wolf watched her brothers and sisters vanished in fierce battles. Her mother also perished. Through the years she grew older and lost all of her family. Late at night she would howl her morn. Then one day the leader of the pack her father was killed in a great battle of the clans. Before he died he called his last remaining pup to him. "Protect the pack and lead them to peace. That has been your destiny from the day you were born. I knew it was and will always be. You are a comet and will travel great distances. You are the star of the pack. And now you must be the leader of the clan." The young wolf became leader of the Star Clan. Nothing was bright and beautiful anymore. Everything was dark even on the brightest of nights and the warmest of days.

Comet twitched her foot. She let out a low howl. "My duty has not been fullfilled." She gritted her fangs and pushed herself up. She swished her tail from side to side staring at the night sky. "The tower lies ahead. Let us reach it before the moon rises a fourth time to this day."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I had tried to restrain myslef but the more the mark glowed the angrier I got.*Got to restrain listen to the leader.*My eye began twitching and I gritted my teeth.I almost couldn't hold in the anger until I got up on my hind legs and slamming my paws on the dirt."I'm about to go crazy on these humans."The mark glew brighter than before and it looked like my fur had been highlighted the color of the mark.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i lick comets wound and nip it gently. i find the bullet and take it out. "please dont die. i feel like i have nown you for ages but its only been 5 days since i joined the star clan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back