• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I made it through the meadow with no problems except for the fact that the wolf boy slowed me down.I began thinking about something my mother said to me once."Many creatures see wolves as mindless beasts but only the wolves can see the real beasts."I remembered my mom used to tell me that every time I thought that every creature hated us.For some reason it comforted me.I sat down waiting for the others.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Comet nodded. "She's right. You can't just abandon those memories. It won't do you any good. You have to face them." She walked over to her and looked into her eyes. "That star on your head. It means something. You didn't used to have it."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i know i didnt used to have have it and i dont know if i want to face those memorys or not.i dont know who i am any more comet."i look away from comets eyes and continue going along the edge of the meadow.

Alana

Years
  • "You don't know if you should face them. Well maybe you should maybe you shouldn't. I think you should. By avoiding them your avoiding your whole past. you siad you don't know who you ara ant more. Don't you think this is the way to find out who you are?" Comet then turned and trotted off through the meadow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i continue along the edge and and after a few minutes i turn around and see the wolves have gon.i decide to head through the meadow. i turn left and walk into the the meadows and get hit by my memorys. i learn about being comets sister and how i was part of the clan i am in now. i continue through the meadow looking for comet. all of a sudden my start shines like a spot light and shoots through the grass.

Alana

Years
  • Comet stopped and lifted her head. "Over here Darkness!" She called in low howl. "I'm glad you decided to come through the meadow." She sniffed to determine Darkness's exact location then trotted on. She knew that Darkness could catch up but she didn't move too fast just incase.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Gah there taking forever this is begining to anger me."I stood up and was about to go but just lay down.I looked at all the markings I had on my body now."These markings could these symbolize somethings thats happened to me or something thats going to happen to the world?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i suddenly get a vision of of me running through the grass and finding the pack and also of pochi lying down. i saw this from the veiw point of through my eyes.i start running and i sniff out comet. i run the the grass and bumb into something and go rolling.. i imediatly get up and bare my teeth and growl."back off . im looking for fo my sister."after i moment i relise that i had run into comet and blush from imbaressment.

Alana

Years
  • Comet grinned and licked her head affectionatly. "Well I think you found her. Now come on. I can smell Pochi. He's not to far away." She turned and took off. Soon she saw Pochi and stopped a few feet in front of him. She waited. The others were beside her even though one of them wasn't a clan member. Pochi had run off and left them. She had known he would be fine. But what bothered her most was that the tower had vanished. It just wasn't there any more. She had seen it from a distance and it grew larger and larger as they moved closer. But now it was gone. "Where?" She wondered confused.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at where the building was and walk up to it. i put a paw out and touch something solid. where i touch it shimers and in a circle 30 centremtres around my paw walll appears."comet. it hasnt disapeared. its still here."i take my paw away to play a trick on my sister. even though shes my older sister.(by that i mean older sisters and brothers are usually very mean to their younger sisters/brohers. are you going to be mean to darkness?)

Alana

Years
  • OOC: No

Comet walked up to the building and touched it then let out a howl. "This is it." She looked at it then placed her paw on the stone wall. At once there was a shimering and a huge stone tower with carvings of wolves on it appears. "The Tower of Regeneration." She whispered. "Come on. We're nearly there." She looked at the door. There was nothing there. She touched it and it opened. Inside was a huge chamber. It was a beautiful room of different color marble. All around the walls incredible carvings of wolves stared downa t them. Some were playing others fighting. Some were sleeping, eating, drinking, looking after pups. Everything a normal wolf does. There were wolves of all ages. Comet looked up. The tower seemed to go on forever. Across the room was a door. On the door were markings. The same markings that covered Pochi. "I remember this. I dreamed it. Pochi you must touch the door to open it."

OOC: Ok this is going to be a bit confusing. And every time one of us opens a door a carving of them will appear and they will vanish. Don't worry you won't die. You'll find out more once we reach the top. There are alot of doors and some will be opened by ghosts. But for now, go on Pochi.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk inside and walk to the first door. i look at pochi."come on pochi!"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I followed.*Is this really destiny is this my fate.This tower is the tower of regeneration will that mean mother will be broght back if I do this.*I looked at the others."I'll not do it for you i'll do it for my mother."I touched the door.I smiled back at the clan that had taken me in."Farewell,for now."The door opened.

Alana

Years
  • Comet stared. Pochi had vanished but the stmbols on the door glowed brightly. "I wonder where he went. Maybe he was telelported to the top of the tower." She stepped inside the next room. It was alot like the first one only it seemed smaller but not by much. ON the other side of the room there was another door. Comet approached it and could see it had symbols on it too but they weren't anything she recognized. "They must be from an anceint wolf. What do we do?" She looked around the room. She noticed that the wolves on the walls had symbols beside them. She spotted the symbols on the door and hurried over. As soon as she touched it the wolf and symbol vanished and the door opened. "At least that mysteries been solved."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk forward, "i dont know why i am here. i have no purpose,no marking. i dont know my destiny sis."

Alana

Years
  • "You do have a destiny and you do have a symbol Darkness." Said Comet as she touched another carving to open another door. A few more doors after that they arrived at one with a red star on it. Comet looked at it. She turned to Darkness. "This is your door. I'll see you at the top." She stepped back to let Darkness step forward.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at the red star and whimper."im scared. i dont want to lose you again. "

Alana

Years
  • Comet nodded and nuzzled Darkness. "You won't. I promise I'll see you again. Probably at the top. But you have to open the door or we'll never get there." She whimpered slightly thinking of how Pochi vanished. Then she lifted her head and back away.

Alana

Years
  • Comet let out a low whimper then continued onward. (to any of the members that veiw this thread please post) The next door lead to a long flight of steps. Each time to she opened a new door she came upon more steps. Higher and higher she climbed. Many time she had to climb the stairs twice because the symbol she needed would be at the bottom. Finally after climbing the longest of all the stair cases she came to a door with a golden comet on it. Comet took a deep breath and touched the door. Nothing happened. She pushed at the door. Still nothing. "Have I come all this way to be stopped at the end? Why won't the door open. We've gone through so much." She sat down and stared at the door then raised her head and let out a mornful howl. Suddenly her ears pricked and her fur bristled. She heard a low rumbling and a scratching. She looked up and saw a small hole forming in the roof. Outside a new moon blazed. The star on Comet's forhead blazed brightly and formed the golden comet. This time when she touched the door it opened. Inside was a large room. Carvings more beautiful and spectacular then any else where in tower gleamed on every wall. These carvings seemed to be alive. Every inch of detail including color was included. Comet stepped inside the room staring aw. A bright light flared and...

OOC: SOrry I have to leave now. I may not be back for a couple of days. Just hold the suspense until then and check back. All of the wolves that are still in this RP will need to come back for one final post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back