• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Comet nodded slowly. Sound recognitionwas slow so it was hard to understand what the others were saying. Once the bullet was gone things seemed to become more clear. She shook her head and staggered over to Pochi. She laid down and said, "Calm down. I said not to get into a rage." She raised her paw and thwacked him across the nose.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I howled."Why should I stop everyones out to get us and i'm not going to stand for it."I looked back at her."Beside i'm not part of any clan so I can leave whenever I want."I gritted my teeth and ran off.I was heading towards the tower on my own not waiting or stopping for anyone or anything.

Alana

Years
  • Comet howled too. She knew that he was not bound by the clan but that still gave him no right to run off. Besides this time was dangerous and he was still just a young pup. "Pochi!" She called. There was no other choice. She gathered up what strength she had left and tore after him. The wounds in her side seared with pain. She howled again but kept running. Suddenly the ground under her feet vanished. She seemed to be falling through water. Now she couldn't breath. She paniced and started strugling. A gentl voice told her to relax. She did and she could feel the pain in her wound ebbing away. Suddenly she was lying on the soft earth of plain. She stod up trmbling. Her wound was healed. But she couldn't ponder on this right now. She took off. Being older and a better trained hunter she was faster but he had a good head start.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I slid to a stop and looked at Comet."What do you want I can take care of myself."I jumped up on a boulder trying to avoid her."Come on just let me......."The mark stopped glowing and I collapsed and hit the ground as I fell off the boulder.

Alana

Years
  • Comet gave a half rin. "You can take care of yourself? How? By slipping off rocks. Pochi I'm not going to ask you to join us or force you to come back. That's something you have to do on your own. But what ever you do, get to the tower. I have a feeling that when the wolf-girl said we ALL have to get to the tower she didn't just mean the wolves standing in front of her. She meant all of the wolves we met along the way as well. It's like a curse to be part of our clans now, but it's also a good thing. Think about that." She turned and jogged back to the others.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Just as Melein was about to leave she heard Comet's words. She whimpered a little bit and decided to go follow Comet.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I struggled up."I can take care of myself"I said limping away almost falling each step.I thought of times back with my family I couldn't protect them cause I couldn't even protect myself."I have to know that I can protect myself."I reached the jungle and just started running real slow."I may be a pup but I will never give up."

Alana

Years
  • Comet looked back and smiled. "I believe in you Pochi." She said quietly. "And I know you'll make it to the tower one way or another." SHe raised her head and howled then motionted to the rest of the pack and took off. "We are about to enter the Haunted Meadow. It's called that because the creatures that dwell there are not of this world. We ahve reached the most dangerous part of our journey so we must be on the alert. If we make it past this meadow we will be at the tower."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i catch up with comet and see shes healed. i stop and look at the meadow. i whimper and my tail goes between my legs. this place seems very familiar. though i can not place when i have been here befor.

Alana

Years
  • "Relax Darkness. It won't be long before we're out of here. Just keep alert and don't show any sign of fear. I have a feeling fear will lead what ever is in this meadow right to us." Comet swished her tail from side to side. her ears were perked listening for the slightest sound that could inticate where her enemy was.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Something really wierd is going on...." CRACK!!! Melein ears perked up hearing the crack. "Hear that?"

Alana

Years
  • Comet stopped. "Yes I heard it." She looked around her body stiff and alert. "There's something hidden. We can't see it. It's like a shadow. Waiting to spring when we least acpect it. Let's keep moving but don't let your gaurd down no matter what."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    There was something tailing me since the minute I got in."Come out already your beggining to annoy me."A wierd creature that looked like a wolf boy appeared.He looked at me funny."How did you know I was following you"the wolf boy said.I walked up to him."Your scent gave it away I have a keener nose then most wolves."He pet me on the head and my mark began to glow and then all over my body the marks lines were stretching and making more till my fur had them all over."What did you do?"He looked at me and smiled.He stopped petting me."Its your birthmark your one of the chosen wolves"he said with a more serious tone.He disapeared into darkness.I howled and the marks glowed."Well I better continue don't want the others to beat me there"I said laughing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk in slowly and get a rush of memorys of being at a oack with comet and two elder wolves. . i run out of the meadow yelping. i look at the meadow with my tail between my legs and i start shaking and cowering.

Alana

Years
  • "Darkness." She said quietly walking over to her. "Darkness. I thought I knew you. But I could never figure it out. I lost my family so long ago. Now I remember. It was in my first battle that I lost my sister Kuro Hoshi. That means Dark Star. I remember hearing my sisters cries but there wasn't a battle going on anymore. Now I know. It was a wolf exchange. Ancient tradidion. Each clan brings forward their newest litter of pups. My parents new what the star on my head meant. None of my siblings had it so as much as my parents didn't want to they showed my other siblings but I was kept hidden. It was only after the Moon Clan chose Kuro Hoshi that the star appeared on her forhead. Odd isn't it? I think I know how it happened though. How or more why the star appeared on her forhead." She sighed. "I never heard from my sister again. The traded wolves are usually outcast or killed out right. It's amazing you lasted so long. I always thought that's what happened to her so I made myself forget." She looked around the meadow remembering. "So much happened here and now look at it. This place once so beautiful is now a wasteland. I can't wait until this mission is over."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i acknowledge this and nod . i look away."i dont remember. all i remember was being the youngest of my brothers and sisters.im sorry comet but i cant go through this meadow. it brings out my worst memorys. my memorys of changing clans.i will go around the meadow. im sorry comet."i walk away and start going along the edge of the meadow.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Wait! If you don't go through this meadow those memories will haunt you forever. You don't want that do you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back