• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Wolf Roleplay, Battles Unknown (Revived)~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
  • Blue stopped staring at her paws and looked up. "Huh?! what about me?" Blue knew exactly what Kasumi meant, but she was playing dumb so she wouldn't seem so desperate. But still she couldn't keep her tail from wagging as fast as a helicopter blade.

Occ: (I'm like Donkey of Shrek! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! meeee!!!)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Serina laughed seeing the look on Blue's and Kasumi's faces. They could start their very own pack, and roam the lands as they pleased. "Of course you can join us, Serina," She said, then without waiting for her to answer ran up to Blue and touched her shoulder with her nose.

"Tag, you're it!!"

Kasumi ran from Blue, forgetting all about the pack. She was wrapped up in the excitment of the game, and yipped happily.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • "Hi Forest!" Blue yelled behind her not really paying attention. She was so happy all she wanted to do is play. She chased after Kasumi, but couldn't catch her with her regular speed, so she turned into a baby cheetah, caught up and turned back into a wolf, tagging Kasumi with her paw, then running off again. Blue was so happy she forgot about her parents and the river, she even forgot about the bullies from yesterday. She could play tag forever.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Er, being that we are playing tag, I assume Rokuni's fall will occur soon . . . ?]

Rokuni turned as Forest spoke. A green wolf? This is one crazy day--not that it matters. The pup grinned, baring his pale fangs in a friendly manner as he responded, "Hey, Forest. No idea who ya are, but you should play with us." He winked. "More the merrier."

Dashing toward the group, Rokuni called, "Come on, just try to tag me!" He laughed, adding the challenge, "You know you can't compete with thunder."

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • (Occ: Well... i guess so. gothsinn must have told D. Espeon to start a game of tag so you could fall. ^_^ don't worry, we won't write any "loving" drown messages again!)

Blue turned towards Forest "Yea! come on and play!" She didn't find the green wolf strange at all she just started laughing and turned to Rokuni. Blue took on that challenge and raced after him. "We'll see who tags you!" she said laughing.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Watching with enjoyment, Lasso had started to laugh with how they where playing. *sighs*Lasso said as walked into the woods being the lone wolf as he was

OCC:Sorry for not being here, but yeah, it WILL happen soon.....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc: I believe you're supposed to fall soon... Oooh, wait 'till we're over a cliff. It'll make it more dramatic. XD))

Kasumi dashed after Rokuni, laughing and yipping happily. Serina ran behind her, then jumped over the Wolcan, catching up with her brother. Kasumi's wings weren't fully developed, but they could carry her short distances. With a burst of speed she took off, tackling Rokuni and biting his ear. Serina yelped and leapt away from him. Kasumi jumped off the larger pup and darted through the trees, zig-zagging to throw him off.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: ::blinks:: Alright . . . ]

"Oh yeah?" Rokuni called back to Blue, still laughing. Then, he suddenly fell back and came to a halt, ducking as he attempted to dodge Kasumi.

"Ow!" Rokuni tossed his head as his ear was bitten. Then, seeing the Wolcan flee, he turned and ran a different course--following the river's bank. As he sprinted along the river, he narrowed his dark eyes--carefully noting each different member of the game.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc: I was joking... Unless you want to, it's up to you. ))

Kasumi dropped to the ground, panting. It was hard for her to even fly a few feet... How pathetic... She thought, still running. Serina came up beside her, tounge hanging out of her mouth. She was obviously wrapped up in the fun of the game, like Kasumi.

"Where's Rokuni?!" She asked excitedly, glee shining in her eyes.

"No idea!!" Kasumi yelled back, leaping over a fallen log. They broke apart from each other, running separate ways. It wasn't good to be close by someone in a game of tag. Whoever was it could find you better. Serina let out a howl of excitment, and Kasumi answered back with one of her own.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue ran her own way too, trying to hide from Rokuni. She heard Kasumi and Serina's howls and howled back. She dashed into a bush and sat there panting, waiting for somone else to get tagged. "Rokuni won't find me here" she thought.
    Occ: better to do it now, and get it over with. (Not that i'm rushing you Kogenta!)

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • Forest joined in and started playing tag too, he ran along the river bank then dived into a nearby bush hiding from whoever was it

OOC: Sorry for the short posts I don't really know what to do yet O.o

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue jumped when somone dived into the bush. She thought it was Rokuni, but it was actually Forest. She calmed down. "Oh! It's just you!" She giggled and let out another howl and waited for Kasumi or Serina to answer. She wondered where Rokuni could be.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: I hope I am not using too much control of Serina in this post . . . If so, I am willing to edit.]

Pausing by the rapids, Rokuni held his head high. Enveloped by a thin mist granted by the foaming water, his nose twitched as he attempted to detect the location of the others. However, suddenly a silvery white form sprang from the nearby underbrush toward him, releasing a howl. Immediately Rokuni sprang far back and away from his sister--his leap taking him over the bank's edge. In the instant before striking the violent water, the black pup realized his mistake and braced himself. As he plunged into the icy current, Rokuni's head heavily struck a large rock, causing a thin stream of crimson to be released from his dark fur. Dazed and unable to struggle against the rushing water, the young wolf was immediately swept downstream.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Suddenly Blue heard Serina howl, and then there was a distant splash. Joy faded from Blue's eyes as she realized somone had fell in the river. "Oh no!" She sprang to her feet and ran out of the bush, racing to the river's edge. She saw Serina standing there shocked. Blue let out a howl for help. Blue saw Rokuni floating farther and farther downriver. "Rokuni!" She yelled chasing him down the river. Blue would have jumped in too, but she unfortunetly didn't know how to swim, and she knew there would be no escape from rapids that fast.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Violet kato said:
    Suddenly Blue heard Serina howl, and then there was a distant splash. Joy faded from Blue's eyes as she realized somone had fell in the river. "Oh no!" She sprang to her feet and ran out of the bush, racing to the river's edge. She saw Serina standing there shocked. Blue let out a howl for help. Blue saw Rokuni floating farther and farther downriver. "Rokuni!" She yelled chasing him down the river. Blue would have jumped in too, but she unfortunetly didn't know how to swim, and she knew there would be no escape from rapids that fast.

Lasso hearing the HELP howl, darted in at a speed so qiuick you couldn't see him! He lifed his head for a howl as he jumped in, swimming franticly twoards Rokuni, but he was getting tired, but he still charged twoard him, thinking only one thing, you can, AND WOULD save him

OCC:HEY! Where doing great with the drama and all! WOOT!!! And to bad Lasso, he won't save him, so i will try to make it sound like a hissy fit after Rokuni is gone! XD :P

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Occ: yea! we are good at drama! :classic:

Blue knew there was no way Lasso could catch up to Rokuni (and even if he did, how would they get out?). Blue chased them downriver, until she couldn't follow anymore. The trees where in her way and besides, she knew there was no way for her to save them. She let out an encouraging howl to Lasso and Rokuni, while watching them helplessly drift away.

Occ: *sniff* *sniff* We'll miss you guys!!! (hehehe :P )

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Faintly, as though from a great distance, Rokuni heard his name called. Though he began to struggle toward the voice, it was to no avail. At times above the water, while at others dragged beneath the surface, the violent currents and lack of oxygen caused the pup to lose conciousness completely. As his body relaxed and he ceased all efforts to retain his life, he disappeared beneath the rapids.

--------------------

Whether it be counted a mercy that he lived or further cruelty, far downriver and past a small waterfall, Rokuni's limp, seemingly lifeless form was cast carelessly on the bank opposite the others. While his shallow, almost indistinguishable breathing and occasional heartbeat caused him to be officially alive, something within him died the moment he fell into the river . . . something cold fate had ordained.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • At the last possable minute, Lasso jumps out of the water, walking back up the hill to everyone else, hes gone, Lasso said with such sarrow in his mind, he walked off slowly, to greave his pain alone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back