• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Wolf Roleplay, Battles Unknown (Revived)~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
  • name-Lasso
    age-Are we pups still? 13 if we is
    gender-male
    color-Dark black with two white strips running down both his sides
    personality-Garding and attacking. Hes a pup born from a ack called" Firey Lighting" There weren't too nice, acually mean, but Lasso was different, he was a nice, but mean when needed pup :P
    history-His pack was outnumbered by a larger pack, name unknown, and everyone but Lasso was killed, the other pack said that he fought so well that it would be a shame to kill him. So they spared them, then he made a pack on his own, and killed the other pack who killed his loved ones. Then his pack left him, but he STILL lived, ironic huh? Well thats it, hes a lone pup, who holds his own ANYWHERE he goes
    additional info-??? Um...., bad scares EVERYWHERE from his countless fighting a surving, so he sleeps alone, is alone, only when they fight does he standalong side other wolfs.

Voilet-kato said i could join, may I? I love wolfs!!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc: Gothsinn, I can control Serina for you. PM me any of your ideas, and I'll take care of it. ^_^))

Kasumi relaxed. "I'm Kasumi," She said, still keeping her distance, "A Wolcan." Her tail flicked back and forth, and she sat down. Noticing the confused looks on their faces, she quickly asked, "You.... do know what a Wolcan is, right...?"

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    ((Ooc: Gothsinn, I can control Serina for you. PM me any of your ideas, and I'll take care of it. ^_^))

Kasumi relaxed. "I'm Kasumi," She said, still keeping her distance, "A Wolcan." Her tail flicked back and forth, and she sat down. Noticing the confused looks on their faces, she quickly asked, "You.... do know what a Wolcan is, right...?"

No, i don't, Lasso said as he looked very puzzeled :confused:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kasumi tilted her head. "We're closely related to the Wolves... But as you can see, we're much smaller and have wings." The second Kasumi metioned wings, she thought of her dead family and pack. How they lay sprawled out on the cold forest floor, blank expressions on their faces, wings limp and at odd angles... Kasumi shrunk away from everyone else, and lay down with her paws over her nose. Her small wings spread out covering her, as if she was making a sheild around herself.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • "What's wrong Kasumi?" Blue asked backing away a little to give her some space. "Well... she's not technically like me" Blue thought. "But i suppose i'll stick around anyway... i might actually be accepted..." She half smiled and sat down her tail swoshing back and forth.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I... I just miss them..." Kasumi mummbled, now wishing the river had taken her life. She would have at least been with her pack that way. "They - my pack - were killed... By hunters..." She uncovered her nose and let out a holw of loss and sorrow.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue began to whimper then lifted her head and began to howl as well. Kasumi's story of losing her pack to hunters brought back the the horrible memories of the day she lost her parents to the river. Her life after that day was so diffrent... She stopped before Kasumi did, and began to whimper again. "Sorry... I just don't feel so well..."

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • *lifts head up and howls a hantuning howl* I say we kill those hunters!

p.S To make the rp longer, we could track the hunters and troment them, THEN KILL THEM!!! WOOT!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Eh, de nada. ^-^;;]

For a long moment Rokuni was silent. Then, he quietly approached Kasumi. A slight sadness could be seen in his dark eyes as he said, "I'm sorry about your pack, and sorry there's nothing I can do to bring them back. But . . . " He grinned before bumping his nose playfully against her cheek. "At least you're not alone, right? Let me do your parents proud by making sure you're never alone again." Forcing himself to retain his smile, Rokuni added, "No one should be forced to be alone. And, you'll make me unhappy if you don't join our pack. So, how about it?"

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • name- Forest (not much of a name =\)
    age- I'm a pup so that means were about 15 weeks old
    gender- Male
    color- Green
    personality- Kind, caring and can get mad easily
    history- After he woke up after sleeping Forest could see blood and dead bodies everywhere 'Hunters' he thought. He looked at where he was sleeping 'grass' then he looked at himself, his whole body was green and if he was in tall grass or anything green nobody could see him.
    additional info- After that day when he saw his pack dead he ran towards the next forest which was about 5 miles from where he was, he ran there and stayed there for most of his weeks there training controling "powers" that he had, his power was making vines come from the ground and using them to attack or trap his foe. After about 5 weeks of training he left the forest insearch of a new pack. About 10 years later from hopping from pack to pack he found the perfect pack for him 'faded moonlight'

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • OCC: Yea, Hara's right. I guess only Dark Espeon can tell you if you can join, at least until Gothsinn gets back.
    P.S. but i'd be happy to have another member on our pack (Even though we would out number the other pack again...).

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc: I'm sure Gothy would be happy to have another member join. Welcome aboard, Takashi~!!

By the by, I'll be adding a new character soon, and asking my pair to join. So maybe we won't outnumber the others.))

Kasumi stopped howling, and smiled weakly. "Um, alright..." She said, springing to her feet. Her wings tucked themselves in Then, Kasumi got another idea. "What about Blue?" She asked, tail wagging slightly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back