• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Wolf Roleplay, Battles Unknown (Revived)~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
  • OOC: Maybe we should skip ahead to a couple of weeks into the future?

Forest who had jumped out of hiding once he heard the howl ran to everyone, "Wheres Rokuni?" Forest asked. Everyone looked at him then down at the river "Oh..." Forest looked down at the river. I didn't know him for long but he was still a good friend that I would've liked to keep Forest thought as he closed his eyes and howled at the sky

ooc: We can't do that beacuse My character had to find Rokuni, help him out, become friends with him, get seperated from each other, then reunite later, then my character joins Rokuni's pack. So, there you have it. XD

ic: Hara continued to walk down the river bank, but she got thirsty. So, Hara took a drink from the clear waters of the river. She had never seen something so pure.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Serina and Kasumi ran down the river, getting as close to the waters as they could. Kasumi ran ahead of Serina, jumping onto a log that hung over the water. As Rokuni passed beneath her, she jumped into the air, spreading her wings. They were small and under-developed, but she had to help her new friend somehow.

Serina scrambled under the tree, dashing along the river. she called her brothers name, but he couldn't hear her- she couldn't even hear herself. The dull roar of the violent water blocked all sound from reaching the pups ears. Kasumi flew over him, having trouble keeping up. The Wolcan tucked her wings in, and dove at him, but missed. She pulled up just before she hit the water, and watched in horror as he was tossed over a long drop.

Kasumi straightened out into a dive, and plunged through the air. But, before she could reach him, the fall swallowed him. With no energy left, she flapped over to a rock with great difficutlty, and let out a mournful howl. Serina could hear the sadness in Kasumi's howl, and joined in. Soon the others did too. It was the only thing that could be hear through the forest.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rokuni's misted eyes flickered faintly as his breaths increased slightly. However, as the breaths grew, the pain did as well. The pup's body twitched slightly in the vain effort to stand. But, Rokuni was a determined youth and clung to life with great tenacity. And, even with his repeated failures, the black pup was finally able to raise his head. Glancing about, Rokuni found himself completely and entirely alone. Opening his mouth to call out, he found himself unable to make any sound. Despite his multiple efforts to speak and stand, a broken rib prompted him to lower his head.

And, laying his head on the ground as he struggled for each agonizing breath, an odd realization came to Rokuni--one that seemed entirely uncharacteristic for him. He was, himself, almost dead . . . but, to the others, he was dead. Closing his eyes and attempting to ignore the pain, the black pup wondered, If I am dead to them . . . then are they dead to me?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • As the eerie howl died away, Kasumi lowered her head. She could see Serina on the shore, pacing about. Serina called her brothers name over and over again, half-expecting an answer. He couldn't really be gone. He couldn't have left her, he couldn't have died. She lay on the riverbank, ignoring the water the lapped against her side. Kasumi collapsed, weak from flying and the loss of a friend.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    As the eerie howl died away, Kasumi lowered her head. She could see Serina on the shore, pacing about. Serina called her brothers name over and over again, half-expecting an answer. He couldn't really be gone. He couldn't have left her, he couldn't have died. She lay on the riverbank, ignoring the water the lapped against her side. Kasumi collapsed, weak from flying and the loss of a friend.

Also hearing the howl die down, Lasso became angry. He let out a chilling howl in his angry. WHY!!!!??? WHY COULDN'T I SAVE HIM!!!!!!????? Lasso then walks off, to go hunting

The next morning when Lasso came back, he had made three trips back, both with a deer in his mouth dragging. He then draged them to the other pups, and started to talk., "I am sorry i couldn't save him" Then he walks off to go and get his own food.

Hara decided to try and fly. She tried, but failed, numerous times until she finally got it. Hara started to fly around everywhere, until she hit a tree, then she had problems. I better go try by the river, she thought. But as she poked her head outside the trees, she saw another pup. Finally, another pup I can talk to., she thought. But as she got closer to the pup, she could see that he was hurt badly. "Oh wow.", she said not knowing if the pup had heard her. "uhh, stay here, I'll get you something to eat.", Hara said as she went back to the cave she had been staying in and got the pup one of the rabbits she had hunted. Hara quickly brought it back and offered it to the pup. Hara knew not what he would do.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • After a time, Rokuni found himself dimly aware of a presence near him. As he forced his eyes to open, he saw another pup as well as a the still form of a rabbit. Though he did not recognize the young wolf, he understood that the rabbit was being offered to him. Slowly turning himself until he lay flat on his stomach, he extended his neck to sniff the food. Then, raising his head, he paused until he found his voice. "Who are you?"

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • "I know were all still sad about losing Rokuni but maybe we should go extend our search farther? I mean we have only been looking around the forest, he could be anywhere!" Forest said as he took a bite out of a deer that Lasso had brought back.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • OoC: Guess who's back! ^-^ I'll take Serina back, I bet she was a real burden XD.

Serina sighed and hung her head. "Yeah, he could be anywhere." Her voice was soft, not calmed. More mournful. Her ears hung the lowest they could, and her eyes looked almost bloodshot with salty tears trickling down her furry cheek. "Where do you think we should start looking?" she asked the others.

OoC: Some time during the RP, I think we should have a sort of time-warp. Like, after the younger packs take time to learn/create ranks, hunting, and just surviving. I think y'all would get bored having your wolf get up, eat, play, and go back to bed for half of the rp. xD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rokuni forced a slight smile--far different from his endlessly friendly one of old. "I'm Rokuni. I come from a pack farther upriver." The smile vanished. "I guess not anymore, though." Carefully raising himself into a sit, the pup nodded gratefully at Hara. "Thanks for the food." Rokuni knawed a piece of flesh away from the rabbit's stomach, and chewed it in silence. After swallowing it, an odd expression entered his eyes. "I won't forget your helping me this day . . . and someday, I'll do something to help you." He looked up toward the other pup, again smiling. "Until then, I owe you one."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "I'm not sure," Rokuni replied. "I hit my head on a rock in the river and got knocked out, so I don't remember all of the journey here." He glanced about for a moment. "This place doesn't look familiar at all, though." The pup fell silent as he moved into a stand, flinching at a burst of pain. Testing the limits of a foreleg, he stared thoughtfully toward the ground. I wonder if I'll see any of my pack again . . . I wonder if I'll ever see Serina.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kasumi flew back to the shore, though slowly and with much difficulty. "We should maybe search for him, but I dunno what good it'll do. If he went under while unconcious, chances are, he drowned..." Seeing the look on Serina's face, Kasumi quickly added, "Though Rokuni's a strong pup. I'm sure he's okay." It didn't sound very convincing, because cheering people up wasn't her best quality.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • "Maybe he survived..." she thought. "Like Kasumi said, he is a strong pup. I'm sure he didn't drown."

Serina slowly raised her ears up a little, being filled with a little bit of hope. She began eating some of the deer that one of the others had caught. Deer satisfied a craving of the hunt she never had. Father always brought home food for her.

"What about my parents?" she asked them. "Should I..tell them?..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back