• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOLFIIS and ♠SHINY♠MR.MIME♠ trade thread, we got everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Nope, tomorrow morn is a no-go unfortunately.

I have off from work on Friday though (doctor's appointment), so I'll be on for a good part of the day most likely.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yeah, hopefully. It all depends on how early I get up in relation to what time my appointment is. It may have to be early afternoon.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Don't know, I don't have my DS on me. I can tell you tonight.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Ok, I just made a few small updates. Sorry, no pics yet, my work firewall blocks the sprite site. But anyways, they're up! These include my new shiny female Snorunt, shiny Ev'd Nidoking, shiny EV'd Drapion, EV'd Rampardos and my brand new shiny Metagrosses!

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
  • Hey wolfie, i'll give you a shiny kyogre or a shiny feraligtr for that shiny ev'd trained metagross, my kyogre is ev trained at lvl 100.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Stat line meaning like, what's it say in his profile next to the stats?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hm, well I guess it'll be a little hard for someone who's banned to trade...

But anyway, I'm open still for anyone who's not banned yet :D

Also, I have a new announcement. I saw this on another trade thread and I though it was a great idea. I am now instituting a rule that for someone to trade for any shiny or legendary, they will have to have a minimum of 15 quality posts. Take into mind, I will look into your post count if you magically come up with 15 posts in 10 minutes. I can't speak for Shiny Mr Mime, of course, but as far as my half goes, that will be the rule.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Metagross

lvl 100

Adamant

299, 396, 325, 189, 243, 174

I don't have my DS with me, but I extracted that from a PM from the person I got it from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back