• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If you could give any wolf Pokémon a new move that it doesn't have now, what would it be?

Arcanine should be able to learn Giga Impact, it's speed would built up the strength and that would be Impact!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    If you could give any wolf Pokémon a new move that it doesn't have now, what would it be?

Arcanine should be able to learn Giga Impact, it's speed would built up the strength and that would be Impact!
    Arcanine does learn Giga Impact, like almost any other Pokémon.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I honestly don't know. I'm not a walking Pokedex like Wolf is! :p

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    That's old school yo. Every 1st evo(or so) pokemon can learn Hyperbeam, GigaImpact, Protect, Toxic, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Return, Frustration, Double-Team, Rest, Attract...

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Some members have been busy with finals coming up and other personal matters that keep them busy from the forum, meaning less activity at the WH. Though, there are those who still make little time in between to get on every now and then, like The Wave for instance. Regardless, usually new topics is what keeps temporary activity going on here, at least that is what it seems to be like currently.

Speaking of which, here's a new side-topic for you all to enjoy (sticking to the idea of moves).
    What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?

EDIT: What is this, two new side topics at the same time? I didn't see this coming.

Years
    What is your opinion on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?

Well, it's good that your a Pokemon and you can go on an adventure. Destroying legendaries and completing missions, promoting your team throughout the rankings. But, it doesn't have much play experience. The game can get boring over time and you move on from it. It needs that extra something.

Also, Wolf. If you look at other clubs, they won't be able to compete against this group. The only problem is it's losing activity! BTW, look at the Cleffa Fan Club password system, the owner has copied it from the club. That is because they thought is was a good idea and here you know that only people that aren't lazy sign-up, because we actually bother to figure it out, read the rules and PM you!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Also, Wolf. If you look at other clubs, they won't be able to compete against this group. The only problem is it's losing activity! BTW, look at the Cleffa Fan Club password system, the owner has copied it from the club. That is because they thought is was a good idea and here you know that only people that aren't lazy sign-up, because we actually bother to figure it out, read the rules and PM you!
    Yeah, it was also funny to see that every group here now has partners once the Toddler's Playground and us the idea. :\

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years

I never actually player Explorers of Sky but I played... I think every other Mystery Dungeon so :P Its great being a Pokemon, but yes it does get boring... I say don't buy them, just play the ROMs cause' its that easy to get over that game.

I wish I was a game reviewer! It would be GREAT!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I think it's great, I love the new starters (save Riolu), and the new dungeons. Not to forget, the special episodes were awesome.

What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?
    I don't have a favorite move.

@lucas: Umm.....not to sound rude but, you're urban club thingy also copied WH, eh?

Years
    Never played it, so I wouldn't know XD

And oh well, people copy things they like. I guess I did it, but that caused me to lose a friend. I don't think copying is THAT bad, especially if it's just 'cuz you like the idea. I dunno, maybe you should tell the person you like their idea and ask if you can use it then XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back