• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I just used that for an example, and even if you didn't post yay it would still be spam. :P

Nope.

Edit: Oh, and Vulpix's PokeDex number isn't even. ;o
    Well I dont know whats the first hint means and I dont know hint 2 xD

Suicune?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Er...Growlithe, possibly? I have no idea, really XD
    Correct. ;D Its origin (Shisa) brings good luck, its number is even, and "lithe" means limber and flexible.
    Yes,but the "even" part was the one confusing me xD
    Im sure its Espeon.
    You learn even saying in math here (I don't know about other countries). Even is the numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc, and odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc.

Years
    Oh cool :D Good think for the word stems and stuff (we call it WWW)...so do I make one up now? I don't think mine would be so clever and puzzling, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Correct. ;D Its origin (Shisa) brings good luck, its number is even, and "lithe" means limber and flexible.

You learn even saying in math here (I don't know about other countries). Even is the numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc, and odd numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc.
    Oh,I never knew that I thought it means "even"

When does Growlith bring good luck? I never knew that until now xD

Years
    Haha, Growlithe is just amazing like that:

1. A very clever and some might say sinister Pokemon
    2. It can produce a flame for a long period of time even though it might not be as hot as other Pokemon's flames
    3. Known to place a curse on people who touch its tail(s)

Hopefully this isn't so easy as other ones that I've made. Haha, it might be though.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Haha, Growlithe is just amazing like that:

1. A very clever and some might say sinister Pokemon
    2. It can produce a flame for a long period of time even though it might not be as hot as other Pokemon's flames
    3. Known to place a curse on people who touch its tail(s)

Hopefully this isn't so easy as other ones that I've made. Haha, it might be though.
    Probebly the easiest xD Its Ninetails.

The third and second hint made it easy xD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ninetales, if it wasn't for 3, I would have said Houndoom. :P Saying tail(s) kind of gave it off. XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Suicune... You guys need to at least "try" to make these hard. XD

Years
    Alright this time I'm going to make this difficult! So get ready! XD Watch it be crazy easy...

1. Most likely based off of Raiju
    2. Resembles a dog more closely than other evolution(s)
    3. One of the fastest Pokemon

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Giving it off from the eeveelutions AND saying it is fast is just spelling Jolteon. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back