• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
Years
  • Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Chairman of XTREME ENERGY BALL FISHING is pretty much it, but that's a club really, not a company. She doesn't need money.

Whats your Favourite Wolf Moves ( Barring Smeargle )?
    Unsure.

Does your partner joins the Pokethlon ?
    Heck no. She'd prefer to sit on the sidelines, and (correctly) predict the winners

What gender is your partner?
    Forzia is Female.

Should we have an activity here (excluding the roleplay which is starting this winter)? If so, what type of activity do you suspect we should use? But, make sure that the most of the community can participate.
    Not sure...

What is your partner's theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nFKPVfDrgU

Excuse the Commie Background, but this is the best quality one they had. Hell March 3 is the theme for the Soviet Marching, so it is only natural. Song is awesome though.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Oh yes, and as for my partner I pick Absol named Oblivion! =D

Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    She's a weapon studying at Shibusen Technical Academy, me being the meister.

Idk

Probably not.

Oblivion is a Girl.

Should we have an activity here (excluding the roleplay which is starting this winter)? If so, what type of activity do you suspect we should use? But, make sure that the most of the community can participate.
    Idk

What is your partner's theme song?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpKGWGqq7OQ

Because she's a rebel, bishes. =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Even though this place gives me seizures, I've decided to rejoin.

To commemorate my return you may all use and look at the awesome tag I made for the place. =D
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Welcome back .raiden =D , actually you need to read the rules , it is totally changed so you've better read it in order to rejoin

by the way thanks for the tag .

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I have appeared from the deepest depths of wherever I usually am. :D
    Hope you guys are all swell, but I won't be back most likely.

Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Hmmm.. I'd think of something really awesome here but I'm way too sleepy. How about a Mightyena ninja, fighting for justice. LOL Oh gawd how lame. xDD

I'd say I like Hyper Beam, nice and strong, sounds like bloody awesome too~

Course. Well in the Pokeathletes forum style on PC there's a Houndoom on there, so Shadow can pretend to be a Houndoom and join. xD

Hah, coming from me any idea wouldn't be very good cos I'm not active myself. xD But yeah, I think having some sort of fun activity just for the Wolves Hideout would be awesome... I'll try to think of something right now.
    Maybe a wolf battle, on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Silver, like organise a table with members of the Wolf Hideout battle it out with their wolf Pokemons~ :D It'd be difficult to organise but I think it'd be fun.

Away I go. I don't think I'll be back unfortunately to say. Goodbye all. ):
    -poof-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    @.raiden : I know , but in order to join , you need to send to Wolf. the password which can be found as wrong words placed in the rules , then make them as one sentence , and you get the password which must be sent to Wolf. , guess that helped you =D

@Sanctuary : Again I will miss you Y.Y

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Not even you. ;o; Am I the only one that thinks of activities? >:x
    There are many ideas in which we can incorporate for different activities here at the Wolves' Hideout. Actually, I realized we had a Wi-Fi/Smogon tournament here before, so maybe if you can take that idea and influence it only to Wolf-Type Pokémon Wi-Fi/Smogon Tourney it could possibly work. Like I said there's an array of ideas to go by, it just depends on what we all come up with.

I guess the posters after you got their mind on =p

oh silly me , LGLT is back to WH O.o , sorry for not noticing but welcome back dude ^_^
    Thanks Chaos, and it's alright. You've been pretty buy lately, so I might have expected it. Anyway, it seems like some of the older members are coming back too, welcome back .raiden!

EDIT: I never had to type in the password to rejoin. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    There are many ideas in which we can incorporate for different activities here at the Wolves' Hideout. Actually, I realized we had a Wi-Fi/Smogon tournament here before, so maybe if you can take that idea and influence it only to Wolf-Type Pokémon Wi-Fi/Smogon Tourney it could possibly work. Like I said there's an array of ideas to go by, it just depends on what we all come up with.

Thanks Chaos, and it's alright. You've been pretty buy lately, so I might have expected it. Anyway, it seems like some of the older members are coming back too, welcome back .raiden!

EDIT: I never had to type in the password to rejoin. xD

I dunno , maybe the former old member doesnt need to do that ? Wolf. is such a tricky guy >.<

Years
  • Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?

Zero works for the CIA! O.o

Flare Blitz or Zap Cannon, I think.

Does your partner join the Pokethlon?

Nope. Zero doesn't like them. He's lazy.

Male. Duhhhhh.

Years
  • I just started college and I'm taking really hard classes, so I've been completely overwhelmed. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get on, but college is a higher priority for me than coming on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back