• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
  • So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?Registeel with Substitute, Focus Punch, Lock-On and Zap Cannon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?

Support Registeel.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Does your partner have a favorite song? What is it?
    Du Hast by Rammstein. Second place is Sonne by Rammstein.

So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?
    Hmm... I'd have to say Registeel, unless in double battle, because then you can use a skill swap to take away Regigigas's crappy Slow Start.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Registeel. I dunno about the moveset, either support or tank.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?
    I was never really a big fan of the Regis... I guess... Registeel? I dunno.

Years
    Arcanine doesn't really have a favorite song. He enjoys all kinds of songs and such =3

Meh, I don't really like any of them a whole lot, so I've never thought about it. Probably Regirock though, because it was the first Pokemon I ever saw that was shiny =3 Stupid Swampert fainted it...

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?
    Well I reckon Registeel looks best buuuuuut Regice is a fair decent ice pokemon, although that far into the game I'd usually have an alright Gyardos with Ice Beam and moves of the such.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Not really. More like 'spirited' music, it needs to have a good feel to it.

uhh... I don't know really, never liked them that much to actually use them or even have a favorite among them.

Years
  • New Topic: Does your partner like Macs or PCs better? Or neither? Or something else?
    He likes my newly acquired Mac XD But really, since he doesn't use a computer, Arcanine could care less. He just doesn't like it when I get mad, so he'll stick with whatever I like.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Does your partner like Macs or PCs better? Or neither? Or something else?
    Me and Ralphie are big PC gamers so yeah, PC all the way. :p

I have to use a Mac at school in my banking class every day now. They're nice but being someone who's used a PC all their life, it's really strange. I really don't like how there's only one mouse button. I need mah right click! :<

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • But Zap Cannon has a 100% chance of paralyze :P
    Does your partner like Macs or PCs better? Or neither? Or something else?
    He sticks to the PC 6 hours a day :D

But counting its horrible accuracy, I better go with Thunderwave and Thunderbolt/Thunder. It fails.

My laptop is a PC, so better go with it. XD -_-

Years
    Me and Ralphie are big PC gamers so yeah, PC all the way. :p

I have to use a Mac at school in my banking class every day now. They're nice but being someone who's used a PC all their life, it's really strange. I really don't like how there's only one mouse button. I need mah right click! :<

Mine has a right click XD I fixed that in system preferences, 'cuz I at least need that too ^^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? State the game AND area and WHY ;D
    Snowpoint Town. A nice and snowy town.

Does your partner have a favorite song? What is it?
    Nope, Espeon doesn't have a favorite song. She does like rock in general, though.

I never liked any of them.

Espeon and I are too used to PCs, so we say PC. X3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Basically, Houndoom doesn't use a computer as much as I do. As a matter of fact she doesn't use one at all seeing she is a Pokémon and has no opposable thumbs. Regardless, if I were to answer the question for her, then it would be a PC. With the experience of Mac, it is rather confusing, but that is more than likely because all our life we've been raised around a PC rather than a Mac. Still, a PC is the way we roll, but that isn't to say Mac has some other cool technology like the iPhone or iPod Touch.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    I don't see why my partner would need a pc of a mac... Still, I think pc's, and my partner couldn't care less...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back