• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
  • what up everybody? somewhat long time no see again xD.

lets see now for the pokeball topic:

i used a homemade pokeball composed of rocks, leaves, twigs, and a BANANAPHONE!!!
    >.>;
    <.<;
    *ahem*
    anyway yeah but she now just follows me around as she feels like it, which is usually all the time.

EDIT: oh and for anybody on here who might possibly understand what this means:

...I just lost the Game. xD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Tomorrow's my last day before Christmas break. My brother still has to go Thursday and Friday to take his exams. I don't have to take any of mine so I get to stay home. :p

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Well, I have to take one exam tomorrow, though it's a college level class and I have to take it regardless. I'm exempt from all my other exams though, which are on Thursday and Friday. :p

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hey guys, just dropping by to let the Hideout know that I won't be active here, much less on PC, for two weeks (Dec. 17th - Jan 3rd). I'll be on vacation over the holidays at this time with family and friends, so I wanted everyone to know where I would be, just in-case anyone found I was missing. >_>

Anyway, hope everyone here has a great time over the holidays. ^^

New Topic: What's yours & your partner's favorite Christmas song?
    - Houndoom and I really favor Greatest Time of Year by Aly & AJ from the Santa Clause 3 movie, Escape Clause.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • You're all still lucky, I only get a day off at christmas itself...

just found out I hadn't replied to my own topic yet either...
    What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?
    Just a Great Ball, i'm not that rich. Just like it seems to be with the rest of the partners here, Ninetales isn't really much in her ball. She doesn't mind it though, as long as there isn't anything interesting going on.

What's yours & your partner's favorite Christmas song?
    uhh... I don't know...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back