• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I got really excited upon receiving what I thought was a shiny charmander with max IVs and pokerus. Till I saw its hatch date was in 2017

You can easily manipulate the dates by changing your date on your 3ds before you receive and hatch an Egg.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
I'm giving 5IV Rotom with Pokerus but all I receive is Level 2 Zigzagoon or Lv 8 Bunnelby :@
Oh my god! I got a Sunkern with a Life orb plus Pokerus injected on it whilst I write this post. Lool

Purpzie

Probably the strangest person here.
Years
I actually got a level 100 Rhydon from wonder trading, which also happened to be holding a protector so it immediately evolved into a Rhyperior. It also had 6 perfect IVs!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I love wonder trade, only at 2 am though XD. Let me explain, wonder trade is a potentially great thing to add new Pokemon to your Poke-Dex. BUT, half of the time, which is during the day from 7 am-about 10:30 pm, it's flooded with little kids that put in zigzagoons, weedles, and trash like that. But, even though I got caught playing Pokemon at 3 am by my dad, and got harshly grounded, the wonder trading isn't flooded. During the night/early morning, I have never recieve a zigzagoon or any trash. I've gotten about 30 pokemon closer to the national dex doing this. Examples of what I've gotten: Charmander, CHARIZARD, GYARADOS, RAICHU, Bulbasaur, WARTORTLE, and the finale: Palkia. I honestly went insane when I got the palkia because frankly, I had no legends yet and was new to ORAS. So I HIGHLY recommend doing it in the morning, but you have to be pretty dedicated to do that.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Man you guys are so brutal hahah. I'm a very sentimental player, so whatever I get in WT I tend to keep, even if it's fresh-caught Wurmple. I feel bad for them...Good thing I have Pokemon Bank and 60 boxes still free!
(I've actually considered taking the Zigs with Pickup and leveling them to 100, then sending them off again. Surely someone still uses Pickup to get rare items right?)

On another site I do a lot of cloning for people, so I always end up with a mass of breeding rejects (most recently was a full box of Onix and then some). They actually have anywhere from 3-5 IVs, but I never check them and just don't need them. Obviously the other players don't either so I tend to send them off. Lately I haven't gotten anything good, besides a Japanese Ditto and the rare Pokemon I need for my dex.

I think the best thing I ever got was a Shiny Chikorita tho? It even had a nickname and I LOVE Pokemon with nicknames. It looked a little sketchy tho so I think it's floating in the Bank somewhere. It was a nice surprise anyway. >w>

Back