• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    SIGN UPS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! (We need more characters, there's only a few active ones!)

In the latter years of Pokemon mythology, it has been believed that Ho-oh and Lugia were forgotten by all, resenting the world and letting it fall into despair. Storms ravage the lands on a daily basis. Droughts are occuring far more often than not. Pokemon are struggling to survive, and life is understood as a barrier between happiness. Lugia and Ho-oh were planning on speeding up the process of the destruction, so they made their own warlords. Soon, it became a game between the two birds, and it all got out of hand. They became to hate eachother for reasons unknown, creating warlords too powerful for their control. Lugia created the sky birds, known only as Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres to counter Ho-oh's ability to fly. Ho-oh created Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to easily confront Lugia without revealing himself to the Pokemon in purgatory.

Very soon, legendary's became powerful military leaders. Kyogre and Groudon were made to rule the surface of the planet beside Lugia. Rayquaza became into this world to stop the power of those two from combining, born by Ho-oh.

Things were near literal end, when the one known as the God, Arceus, intervened. Using his power to create things at will, he made two deities: known as Dialga and Palkia who rule time and space, respectively. They were supposed to instantly eradicate every legendary on the planet, when there powers negated eachothers. They needed to destroy either one of themselves to save the world, but neither were willing. Arceus had to bring others, such as Heatran and Giratina into the mess, to get one of them destroyed.

Soon, four Pokemon made a legion.. the Legion of Liberating Light, or LLL for short. They were governed by Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Shaymin. Each led a different sector of the LLL, there main purpose was to prevent the forgotten Pokemon from extinction. There second goal was to stop the clashes between the four groups: Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga/Palkia, and Arceus's legion.

Though two of the leaders died off (it is unknown which ones), the force still fights today, unseen and unheard, without a motive. They fight for the good of all Pokemon, yet they have no reward for themselves.

Most of the LLL have died off, but they live on in secrecy. They have not revealed themselves to the ethnic countries, and we are the only ones who are neutral.

The Xatu closed the book, as the young Pokemon stared in disbelief. The immature Pokemon thought the tale to be true, and Xatu chuckled.

"It is very believable, but they have only created this book to be reasons why we live in fear of the outer world," it explained. It didn't know the book, being extremely old, was very much, true. The earth rumbled, and the skies downpoured, as the fight was extended to the Varain region. The Xatu looked in disbelief as the young Pokemon did before. The legends revealed themselves, and started to wage war in this peasant village..
    Special Thanks to Obi-Wan Jerkobi for ideas on what roles the legends played

Where you come in..
    You are a Pokemon, living in one of four regions, the main regions that cover the world. No matter where you are, you realize that you and your beloved/trusted/befriended/etc. ones are in grave danger. You need to travel to the North and South Poles to meet the legendaries to call off the everlasting battle. You are known as "The Undercovers".

Or, you are a supporter of the battle, one of the four clans that work in secrecy. Your bosses are representatives for the legendaries mentioned in the tale. You believe the legendaries are real, and work for a better purpose. You are known and feared throughout the world, and known as "Invaders". Many Pokemon are Invaders merely because they are promised some rewards.

"Loners" are Pokemon who are completely unaware of the war, and travel the region as gypsies. There are none of these in the Varain Region.

Places to live
    You live in one of four regions, and one of their cities. They are explained below.

-Varain Region
    This is the region where the battle was said to start. It is a bustling, city-like region, rich in material goods. It is famous for its intense folklore. The region itself is split in two, said to be from the doing of Groudon. There are many gigantic bridges spanning miles connecting these two "sub regions". The Varain region may very well be the resting place of peace itself..
    Cities..
    --Docklynn: a port town located to the upper left corner of the region. It has a gigantic statue of Deoxys, where Deoxys itself was said to reside. It was later deemed to have no significance to Deoxys whatsoever. Many Pokemon call Docklynn home.
    --Brayport: a big city, with scyscrapers made of sand. It never rains here, and is always sandstorming. Pokemon that would normally live in deserts make settlement here.
    --Vinap Town: A town in the middle of a thick forest. It has small caves all over, providing homes for a lot of grass type Pokemon. Many Bug types also live here as well, except in trees.
    --Iceolated Village: a very small town, north of Docklynn on small island. It is in no way connected geographically to the region, but citizens lately have considered themselves to be from the Varain Region. Iceolated town is covered by a huge dome of ice, covered by snow. It is extremely cold, as only ice types can truly appreciate its diving temperatures.
    --Dystorm City: a city located on the sub region. It is in a small crater, next to the Yaibo Canyon, where the sub region is further split. Pokemon that love fighting have made room in their hearts to call Dystorm there home, as it contains the battle site, a tournament like area.
    --Tradesville: Although this town has the word "Trade" right in it, it is very isolated. No city helps it with its growing poverty, and it is quite often known as the Peasant Village.

-Peciples Region
    This region is always engulfed by the fires of war. It is a land driven by hunger, as it is always in a constant drought. Many Pokemon have had to flee to actually survive. Those who stay are often driven to cannibalism. It is very empty, with hints of a once prosperous lifestyle.
    Cities
    --Dunlop Land: a desertlike region where very few Pokemon live. They have all refered tothe desert as "the one place that is actually inhabitable". Nothing real special here.
    --Hanabo: The name, being of the native language, has a lost meaning. Once again in the middle of the desert, this place boasts pyramids from ancient times. Homes are often made of dried mud.
    --Flare Land: A field at the base of a volcano. The volcano rains volcanic ash that appeals to fire types. The extreme heat make it completely uninhabitable to any other type.

-Sunken Region
    This region is almost completely underwater. It has only 18% of the land it once had.
    Cities
    --Peciples Island: Long ago, this was the scene of a war in which the Pokemon of Peciples won. They claimed the once beautiful island, but now it seems useless and utterly destroyed.
    --Liteflow: The entire underwater world is known as Liteflow tranverse. It resembles almost an exact underwater Varain Region. It is considered to be the most organized city, as those who have adapted to it live hear. Lines of Chinchou light the underwater.
    --Rainbow Archipelago: This set of islands is unique; each island is composed of different minerals. They go as according, and named after what they are made of.
    -Emerald Island
    -Ruby Island
    -Sapphire Island
    -Crystal Island
    -Gold Island
    -Silver Island

-The Holy Region
    This region is mainly made up of palaces and kingdoms, like those of fantasy stories. There are no cities, but Pokemon live in these Kingdoms.
    Cities(or rather, Kingdoms)
    --Air Kingdom: This kingdom is a vast forest with a floating castle in the center of a hill. Pokemon that fly are normally known to live here. (Ruler: ???)
    --Terrain Kingdom: This kingdom is in a cave where no light has ever pierced. It is very dark, and aligned with rubies that light up, strangely enough. Pokemon that can dig well live here. (Ruler: ???)
    --Aquan Kingdom: A kingdom set on the coasts of the Holy Region. It has many cities above and below water. The most beautiful houses are found off the coast on secret islands. (Ruler: ???)

*There are four different types of Invaders: Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga/Palkia, and Arceus. You are to convince Pokemon that your leader (the one you are working for) is real. However, you all want opposers gone. This means that only Invaders that are convincing the same legendary are allies, not Invaders convincing different legends.

There are also two different kinds of Undercovers: members of the LLL, and Pokemon merely doing it for good will. The ones who do it from good will have to go to the Poles. LLL members stay behind or go to the Poles. Either way, LLL members defend other Pokemon from Invaders.*

Missions
    No matter what you do as a Pokemon, you will always have a boss to appoint you, unless you are a loner. Here are your overall objectives:

"Undercovers": you are to make it to either of the two poles (north or south), and compromise with them. Your journey will be long and harsh, but you must be strong physically, mentally, and emotionally. Avoid those known as invaders, as they are willing to kill you for there own personal gain.

"Invaders": you are to annihalate any who oppose you or your leaders. Convince loners that the legendaries in the myth are true. Stop the ones who call themselves undercovers at all costs. Also get rid of those who claim other legends are real. Only your leader and the ones they created are real.

"Loners": Survive. Pokemon will be playing with your head, saying things like, "Arceus is real," or, "peace is for all, why not help others." It's a Poochyena eat Poochyena world out there, and you need to live no matter what. Kill, share, help, etc. whoever you want.

And Finally..

The Rules

Basic PC and Role play rules.

You are to sign up as a Pokemon. I want NO human characters.

If you are confused about anything in this thread, please PM me. I need to know if I have to improve, change, etc. anything.

No Godmodding.

No Bunnying, unless you notify me and the controller, first.

If I feel I need to, I hold the right to kick out any RPer at any time if I feel it necessary.

Only a max. of two characters at a time.

Please write with good grammar and proper spelling

I CANNOT STRESS THE 4 LINE RULE ENOUGH!

No Playing as a Legendary/overpowered Pokemon

And PLEASE, if you sign up, please don't complain if you aren't excepted at first. You can be accepted if you simply edit your sign-up (saying if you weren't accepted the first time).

THE SIGN-UP SHEET:

Pokemon Species:

Name (yes, I require a name):

Job (Undercovers, Invaders, or Loners. What they do, who they support, etc. The info will be different depending on what job you do.):

HomeRegion/Hometown:

Appearance:

History:

Others:

RP Sample (yes, I require one of these, too):

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Pokemon Species : Umbreon

Name : Darkness

Job : The Undercovers

HomeRegion/HomeTown : Varain Region,Vinap Town

Appearance : Darkness Is A Red Umbreon With Black Circles. He Has A Little Bit Of White In The Middle Of The Circle On His Forehead. His Eyes Are A Bright Red Color. He Changes All Dark Blue With Green Circles And Blue Eyes. The Tip Of His Tail Turns Yellow When Using The Combo.He Also Glows With A Orange Aura When Using It. His Circles Glow Red.

History : Darkness Was Hatched In In Vinap Town Inside Of A Cave With His Sister Psy. They Moved Along Town-To-Town In Search Of A Different Place To Live Until They Heard About The Legendarys Fighting. Now They're Trying To Help End The Fight. When Training They Figured Out A Combo Move That They Could Use,They Rarely Use It Though Because They Faint After It Hits. They Used It Too Many Times When They Were Little Though,And Thats What Messed Up Their Appearance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Species : Espeon

Name : Psy

Job : The Undercovers

HomeRegion/Hometown: Varain Region,Vinap Town

Appearance: Psy Is A Red Espeon With A Black Tail. She Also Has A Green Gem On Her Forehead. Her Eyes Are A Bright Blue Color. She Changes All Black With Red Eyes And Gem When Using Her Combo. The Tip Of Her Tail Turns Green When Using The Combo. She A;so Glows With A Dark Green Aura When Using It. Her Gem Glows A Red Color.

History: Look At Darkness's History

RP Sample : Savanna Stood There,For She Was There For The Whole Fight. (" I Better Get Some Rest... Today Was The Wierdest Day I've Ever Encountered... ") Savanna Thought Heading Towards An Empty Room. She Walked In The Room And Saw A Bed Made Of Hay And Grass. She Walked Towards The Window. " I Can't Believe This Is Happening... I Have Always Wanted To See What It Would Be Like As A Pokemon,But I Guess It's Harder Than I Expected... " Said Savanna,Talking Aloud To Herself. " I Cand Understand Why I Turned Into A Human... All I Remember Is A Few Words Before I Changed And My Name... " Savanna Said,Still Thinking Aloud.

( This Is In A Mystery Dungeon RPG )

Last edited:

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    name: Tuffy
    species:Gabite
    calss:Undercover/LLL
    Varain/Brayport
    appernce:Black and red with a black sword called Mursume
    history:Tuffy was born and rasied in Brayport.When his parents died when he was a Gible,he was sent to his grandpa's home in Dystorm.snice then he has decide join with the LLL to aveng his parent's death.

Silhouette

Years
    OK, Gen. Gun Blazer, you've got the idea.. A few mistakes in spelling, and punctuation, but not entirely bad.. May I ask for you to lengthen your appearance and history to at least four lines, and it may be accepted. Don't forget your RP sample!

Oh, and Sandslash, I don't reserve in this RP, but there is unlimited sign-up time, but I suggest you make join soon, so you get into the story^.^. And take time on the sign-up. I am going to have to post my sign-up, too.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    name: Tuffy
    species:Gabite
    calss:Undercover/LLL
    Varain/Brayport
    appernce:Black and red with a black sword called Mursume. has a flame shape brithmark on one hand and tear shape one the other.Also has a black beanie.
    history:Tuffy was born and rasied in Brayport.When his parents died when he was a Gible,he was sent to his grandpa's home in Dystorm.snice then he has decide join with the LLL to aveng his parent's death becuase his parents were killed by a Lugia Invader named Shadow an his team mates.
    other:he is a bryport battle champ for 3 years.

how is that????????????????????????????

other:he is a bryport battle champ for 3 years.

RP sample: Tuffy pulled out his sword,Mursume and said" let end this NOW!" and so battle started. all you could hear was cilng

When the battle came to a end, the only one who was standig Tuffy was the only one standing
    "I't seems like you weren't tough to handle me,Punk"said Tuffy
    the Starly grumbled and said" I'll get you one day."

how is that???????????????????????????? good ain't it, so can you pleas acept
    wil you be playing too ,Sill?

Last edited:

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
    Years
    Pokemon Species: Charmeleon
    Name: Flames
    Job: Loner
    Home Region/Hometown: Ruby Island
    Appearance: He is just like a regular Charmeleon but instead of red skin he has black skin. His tip is tip is much more pointier, his eyes are red, his claws of his hands are bright white, his flame on his tail is black and red, and his claws on his feet are also bright white.
    History: When Flames used to go to school in Emerald Island but when he was bullying, his family moved to Ruby Island. When he moved to Ruby Island, he moved to a mysterious cave deep underground that isn't connected to any other cave in Ruby Island. In his travels, he created a secret group in his secret room which is located behind his room. No one is in his group yet so he's kind of sad because of that.
    Others: At night when his parents are sleeping, he comes out and trains with sticks, rocks, and anything he finds at night including poke'mon. He also goes to his underground cave where his friends are to go hang out and decide to attack poke'mon.

RP Sample: When Flames moved up to the mountain in Lavaridge, he looked at the scenery from above. He saw the humans down below having fun so he went down the mountain to see more. When Flames went down the mountain too much, his father flew down to get him and his father brought him back up to the mountain. When Flames saw the burning sun go down, he ran down the mountain to get a veiw of the town.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    EDIT: You guys posted while I was signing up! I didn't mean to ignore you.

Sanslash, I can tell you have definately(I know it's spelled definitely, I just like it that way better XD) improved. And, since I have stated that you can have two Pokemon, you can play as both Psy and Darkness.

Krome Jr., It's great, and just what I was looking for, but one thing.. there is no Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh in this world. Take a look at the regions/cities, edit your post, and make sure you post to tell me you've edited. Other than that, it was a decent sign-up.

Uhh.. yes, I will be playing. But, please make sure that you make it at least four lines.

Species: Medicham

Name: Choso

Job: Undercover

HomeRegion/Hometown: Varain/Docklynn

Appearance: Choso has a somewhat slim upper body, and purple pantlegs. The purple cover on his head has seven small yellow dots, unlike other Medichams, who have fewer. He stands about 5' 3", weighing at about 75 pounds. He has a slim build build, but is very strong. He is quick and agile, more than most other Medichams.

History: Choso has had a rough time in Docklynn. He came from the Peciples region, when it was deemed too harsh for his family to live. Sailing over the ocean, and arriving at Docklynn, his family was discriminated as brutes, because they came from a very unorganized region. They lived near the shore, where Choso got a job as a Sailor. He was able to travel the world, seeing the destruction the legendaries supposedly wrought among them. Being able to see this, he decided to become one to help others, having the good virtues that makes his weakness. That is where this brings him.

Others: Choso can go a long way with little food. His great endurance makes him able to withstand attacks that he might not normally be able to take.

RP Sample:

Choso stepped out into the light, ready to travel across the land. Beside him, around his shoulder, was a side pack full of various berries, maps, and compasses. He was officially ready to take off. The sky was clear, and it was an abnormally beautiful day in Varain, but times like these never lasted long. Choso could sense the fright in the air, as huge storms loomed over the horizon. He decided to get as far as he could before the storm hit.

It seemed Varain was not a major target of the legendaries, if they really existed. It was normally peaceful. But, things have gotten weird lately. Storms have been occuring more, and the air was now lighter, for some reason it was hard to get a decent breath of air anymore.

Suddenly, a huge hole opened in the ground in front of him. The deafening roar tore at his eardrums. Choso had to dive for cover. He had seen these happenings in Peciples.. which meant the destruction was soon. Varain couldn't hold peaceful for too long, one hundred years seemed to come and go..

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    Ok, that's probably not the best idea, Gen. Gun.. (can't advertise RP's in any way, says the rules) Thank you for the offer, though. Oh, and people, I have to get off the computer, and won't be on tomorrow, so you will have to wait patiently for your sign-ups to be accepted, or for the RP to start. DO NOT START THE RP ON YOUR OWN. I WILL START IT WHEN I RETURN IF THERE ARE ENOUGH SIGN-UPS.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Species:Absol
    name: Shadow
    job: Invader/Lugia
    Hometown:?
    appearance: black with yellow eyes, wears a black vest and greek helment thats red and silver with a blue mane .His sword, Genji shines as bright as Lugia himslef.

history:not much know about Shadow. all we know that he was there when Tuffy's parents were killed.he also had somthing to do with the killing a Ho-Ho high commander and his sqaud.It's also rumrored that he murder his famlliy,Friends,and every one in his village by causing a big reactor to slefdestruct.

RP sample: Shadow gazed at that darkness under the silver moon
    "only time will tell" he said to himslef
    then a giant fire pireced trough the darkness and aiming for him
    he jumeped out of the way to find 5 more coming his way

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    Ok, Gen.Gun Blazer, before I can accept you, you have to lengthen your histories, appearances, and RP sample to at least 4 lines. I've seen a lot of RP's closed because of this problem, so I suppose they're cracking the whip. Make sure you use that spell check in the upper right hand corner of the reply box, too.

Krome Jr., I see you have edited, but now your history/appearance doesn't make sense :\
    Can you just fix that, please?

Sandslash10, I know I accepted you, but can you lengthen your appearances and histories? Like I said before, I need things to be at least 4 lines. Thanks..

Silhouette

Years
    Ok, Krome Jr. Looks a lot better. Just lengthen your history a bit and you are good to go. I trust that you will, so accepted you are!

I have plans on a second character, so I may have to edit my post if no one replies.

Oh, and Gen.Gun, I looked at Krome Jr.'s signature, and remembered something: you can tell which RP's you are in, I've seen that on lots of people's signatures. Just don't make it sound advertisement-ish, if you know what I mean. Eh, I'll PM you about it.

Silhouette

Years
    Alright..

Krome Jr., no problem.

Gen.Gun Blazer. You still have some work to do. Here me out, and you will have better chances...

Ok, your sign-ups are a bit sloppy. Keep them grouped together, similar things with similar things. I had trouble telling whether or not Tuffy was speaking in your RP sample. Also, in Shadow's sign-up, everything is just too short.

Use the spell check up in the right hand corner. I see so many words wrong, I can't even count them on two hands. Plus, your punctuation could use some work. Use at least one space after periods. Don't forget to use quotes when your character speaks, and to use commas with those quotes.

I hate to sound harsh, but it's just not RP material. Sorry to make you mad, sad, whatever, but I need worthwhile sign-ups..

Anyway--

Pokemon Species: Combusken

Name: Blazer

Job: Invader, believes in Dialga and Palkia

HomeRegion/Hometown: Flare Land/Peciples

Appearance: Flames has a very rogue appearance. His feathers are all ruffled and out of place, and his eyes often gleam with resent. He has four feathers sticking off the top of his head. His main colors are red and yellow, like a normal Combusken. He has four large, sharp claws coming off the end of his arms. His claws are stained with blood, telling a bad history. His legs are covered by a plumy down that looks like shorts.

History: Living on the ravaged land of Peciples, Flames lived in the town of Flare Land. He fit right in there, with all of the fire types making home there. In an attempt to fight off a sudden wave of invaders, he was enrolled in a military camp. There, he met Choso who was unloading storage of a ship, as he was a sailor at the point. They made good friends, until it was time for Choso to leave his homeland. After Choso left, the rest of the Pokemon were cast into war, and eventually Flames and his squadron were captured. They brainwased him into believing that Dialga and Plakia were the only ones to exist, and to ever exist. That is why Flames betrayed Choso-- Choso, to Flames, is opposing him and his friends.

Others: Flames is extremely fast, but lacks in power. Therefore, he is mainly a scout for his army.

RP Sample: Flames looked at the sky, gray from ashes coming off the top of Mount Flare. The night was heavy, hot, and humid. It was a good night for the fire type to take advantage and attack others. Hanabo was the target, and their mission was to loot the town of everything they had, leave no survivors or traces of a raid. This was going to be fun, Flames was jumping.

The rest of the group set off into the desert, passing Dunlop land. It was the dead of night, but it would take until day to cross the desert and enter Hanabo. Things were getting pulse-pounding.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back