• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Wide Forum Ranking

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Yes, I'm. You knew about that place before

Yes, I knew about it. If you actually look at the footer of this page you'll notice an arrow in front of the copyright notices that actually link to Big Boards. =P

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like PC better than Serebii. The skins on serebii hurt my eyes, and the server is always busy. I can't tell who the moderators/admins/super moderators are because there username is the exact same color as normal members o_O

It is annoying to go on serebii forums, though the actual site gives good information.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I honestly agree. Their sig rules are annoying, plus you can't work with CSS or change font sizes >.> And I'd like to see more avatars.
    funny how my sig on serebii has three different font sizes.

the sig rules are there to prevent really large banner and unecessary space from appearing. but yes, it's quite annoying when you need to split your banner into 3 pieces or if your banner is all gay and sparkly with all these colors (which is attractive); you can only have 5 colors when you need 8.

anyway, it's no surprise that serebii's a lot higher. after all, it's populated by trolls, angry emo kids, elitist cliques and whatnot. and this mass of nubs. anyway, i differ; i prefer serebii because of the trolls and mean people and less tolerance, as that's also the sort of person that i am. it's also more strict, so it's fun to watch the drama and other people suffer, 'cause they're not favoured like some members (like myself) are. corrupt, eh?

though i really wish they had custom avies... and better skins. well, the dark skin is nice, but still. that's like the only.

also, above poster, their usernames tend to be bold/italic/both, so it's pretty easy to tell :x

also, it's nice that pc has such a high ranking. though i thought it'd be a little higher...

Last edited:
    Years
  • All of us here at Poke Community have really helped get our forum so far so I think we all deserve a round of applause!

Years
  • Well Jorah that's true...I mean the manga forum there might not be as active as here but it does surprisingly have the Pokemon 7 manga (Think of Magic Kaito or Detective Conan)
    I never really looked in there as much as in Serebii or here in PC so I'm not sure about the quality...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I like PC better than Serebii. The skins on serebii hurt my eyes, and the server is always busy. I can't tell who the moderators/admins/super moderators are because there username is the exact same color as normal members o_O

It is annoying to go on serebii forums, though the actual site gives good information.

Me too. I cannot stand the skins on Serebii. I never go on the forum, just the site with all the information regarding a moveset or something. :]

But to be honest, I would've thought PC would be higher than that.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm I think Serebii has that ranking as it has it's own website. Should PokeCommunity ever have one, expect us to move up a lot.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I just learned that Serebii locks up threads talking about the G/S/C remake, what kind of rule is that?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm glad that PokeCommunity comes in on the Big Board rankings, but I believe it's better than Serebii because most the members here are friendly, and not everyone pesters people about posting "correctly".

Back