• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst anime characters ever

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Most of the time the pokemon show provides great characters. However there are rare occasions where some characters are just awful and need to be removed. Lets begin:

1. Iris - the moment she started that stupid catchphrase was when she became unlikable. Insulting ash at every turn and been given a fully evolved pseudo right away instead of fully evolving Axew. I rather had Hilda as ash's female companion.

2. Serena - writers giving her a crush for Ash destroyed her character completely. It was disgusting and that kiss at the end made her truly unlikable. I would take a past female companion over her any day.

3. Lillie - just as pointless and useless as the game counterpart. Only difference is that she has a vulpix in the anime. But we don't need her when we have other characters in the game. Her pointless existance made her a worst character in the show.

And those are the worst characters in the anime. Whether you agree or not, it doesn't matter as i am not changing my mind on them.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Mezzo;bt106398 said:
    We get it, you hate Lillie. Haven't you had enough with your hate parade?
    If you got nothing to add then don't comment. I don't hate but i do dislike. Stay out of my blog.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2019
    Stop freaking out whenever someone disagrees with you; this childish attitude of yours is exactly why you were banned on Bulbagarden and Serebii.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Tikawanda;bt106438 said:
    Stop freaking out whenever someone disagrees with you; this childish attitude of yours is exactly why you were banned on Bulbagarden and Serebii.
    Get out of my blogs. You are the child not me. Go troll some where else.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Now I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you are the childish one here.

Also, " Insulting ash at every turn", " writers giving her a crush for Ash destroyed her character completely" Make up your mind?
    I despise ash, and I don't hate Serana for liking him. People get attracted to some weird stuff, ok?
    Also Lillie is literally one of the most important characters in S/M, if not the most. Calling her useless is like saying every npc is useless.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    MUDKIP!!!;bt106535 said:
    Now I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you are the childish one here.

Also, " Insulting ash at every turn", " writers giving her a crush for Ash destroyed her character completely" Make up your mind?
    I despise ash, and I don't hate Serana for liking him. People get attracted to some weird stuff, ok?
    Also Lillie is literally one of the most important characters in S/M, if not the most. Calling her useless is like saying every npc is useless.
    You are the childish one. Keep your hate to yourself and stay out of my blogs. Lillie is not important in any way. She is useless. And no, it doesn't mean every npc is. Stop making up stuff. I don't care about your hate for Ash. Ash is better. The end. Leave me alone.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Alexander18;bt106537 said:
    You are the childish one. Keep your hate to yourself and stay out of my blogs. Lillie is not important in any way. She is useless. And no, it doesn't mean every npc is. Stop making up stuff. I don't care about your hate for Ash. Ash is better. The end. Leave me alone.
    I never said you couldn't like Ash, because unlike you I don't try to force my opinions onto other people.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    MUDKIP!!!;bt106539 said:
    I never said you couldn't like Ash, because unlike you I don't try to force my opinions onto other people.
    I am not forcing my opinion on to people. Stay out of my blogs if you are gonna make things up about me and if you are not staying on topic. Contribute or don't reply here.

Back