• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Anyone remember "Out of Jimmy's Head"? No? GOOD! That was probably the worst show Cartoon Network ever produced, probably even worse than Problem Solverz. Within the 13 episodes that were produced of that abomination, there was not a single funny moment, not even by accident (ok, I admit, there was ONE moment in ONE episode that made me chuckle a bit, but that was it), they tried adding a laugh track near the end of the show's run, but it didn't help at all, it only contributed to the series cancellation more. It's a WONDER why so many have forgotten about that series, mainly because they WANTED to forget about the series, and sucsessfully did.
    I've seen that series, it was definitely such a huge flop/bomb. XD

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    We have a some Indian cartoons based on mythiological charecters even about some Gods and Godesses which I don't like at all.

First of all, the animation quality is really poor.

Secondly, I don't like the subject of the cartoons.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Flash and Dash, trust me, the voice acting is ****, everything about that show is ****. For more infomation of that cartoon please click on this link

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The dubbed versions of Pokemon (all of them). The voice acting is just horrendous.

I've only seen the ads for them, but nothing on Cartoon Network's current roster really appeals to me. I can't stand watching any cartoons on broadcast TV, it's like they lost all ability to produce quality programming...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Anything on Cartoon Network these days is just utter crap. Super Hero Squad, Loony Tunes Show, The Green Lantern, that show about the blue and pink rabbits with the fish kid, just so much garbage.... =/ TV has really gone down in quality.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    But... The Cleveland Show is just bad and boring and boringly bad, and tedious and bleh. It takes the worst elements of Family Guy and American Dad!, smushes them together with the more boring character in the former show, and just comes off looking like a rehashed conglomerate of the two. It's just a failure on nearly every level, unfortunately.

What he said.

I don't have cable so I haven't seen any newer cartoons, and I don't really care to. American Dad was just terrible. What made Family Guy watchable for me was Brian & Stewie, and their relationship dynamics.

I watched the original MLP as a kid, and the newer stuff is just nauseating. I saw that one episode about the rainbow one's special flying move just out of curiosity, but wouldn't watch any of it again.

It replaced King of the Hill and I will never forgive it for that. There's no way it can compare to KotH.

King of the Hill was really hit-or-miss for me. I don't remember ever losing it over one of the episodes. What did you like about it so much?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Johnny Test, Xiaolin Showdown, King Of The Hill, Home Movies, and Yugioh GX to name a few, Home Movies especially since it bored me to sleep within the first 5 minutes and very few shows could do that at the time. I miss Courage The Cowardly Dog and Ed Edd & Eddy nowadays.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I have some disagreements with a few of you, like Johnny Test, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Adventure Time, King of the Hill, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, and American Dad. I freakin' LOVE those shows, however, that might make me come off as biased. (Honestly, aren't we all when it comes to stuff like this?)

Cleveland Show? Yeah, that was stupid. If anyone deserved a spinoff of Family Guy it was either Quagmire or Brian and Stewie. They're the most popular characters on the show for Pete's sake!

Chowder. Just... No. It was stupid on so many levels, and disgusting. (I remember being so disgusted with one episode that I didn't eat ANYTHING that night.) While we are discussing disgusting cartoons, Ren and Stimpy. MY GOSH THAT MADE ME SICK WHEN I WAS A KID! Same with Cow and Chicken.

Flapjack... I have nothing to say about it really. I'm kinda neutral to it. Some episodes I liked. Others I hated. I even loved a few episodes.

Problem Solverz was a waste of time and money, and overall just idiotic.

The Amazing World of Gumball is arguably the dumbest show I have ever seen. However, I do like how the show looks. I find it interesting.

If it's on Disney channel, it's crap. 'Nuff said.

I like a few things on Nick, such as Avatar: The Last Airbender, Dragonball Z Kai, and Power Rangers Samurai. (Even though that's not a cartoon. Just saying.) Everything else, like Disney, is crap.

Yeah... I think I'm done here. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Anything on Cartoon Network these days is just utter crap. Super Hero Squad, Loony Tunes Show, The Green Lantern, that show about the blue and pink rabbits with the fish kid, just so much garbage.... =/ TV has really gone down in quality.
    The Green Lantern series is actually a pretty good show. For a cartoon, it's allowed to have a good amount of depth and gravity to the situations going on in it. Yeah, Bruce Timm's art style might be a little stuck in the past, but it's a really great show. (at least based on the two episodes that have aired) Young Justice is also another pretty good show, it feels like it takes the Teen Titans formula but sticks to a more serious story path.

For all the hate it gets, I love The Loony Tunes Show. I'm not a fan of every episode, but I've made it a thing to watch new episodes every week, it's just a really fun way to spend a half hour and I enjoy the sitcom formula for the characters.

Anywho, as far as worst cartoon I've ever seen, it would probably be Ren and Stimpy. I'm not a fan of the gross out comedy and I never found the show to be funny, it was always a pain to watch whenever anyone got me to watch it, the half hours felt like hours to me.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Honestly, I tried to give this show a chance. I watched seven episodes, and I still couldn't find the hype in it. It's just another little kid show for me.

And that weird Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt show? Hate it. It's horrible and sick, and it's surprising I don't like it because I have the sickest humor.

But yeah, pretty much all the new cartoons that are on today don't compare to the old ones. The only cartoon I ever find myself watching is Family Guy.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Flapjack: It's so annoying, especially that laugh.

Ren and Stimpy: Disturbing and stupid.

Samurai Jack: ugh..that stupid cartoon. I'd rather watch Dora :O.

My Gym Partner's A Monkey: stupid.

There's more to that; like Ed, Edd and whatever his name is, Hey Arnold, heck even Pokémon after the Advanced Generation series. Although, the movies are good.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Pokemon , My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Flapjack whatever, Ben 10, Ben 15 more annoying;
    They're just ridiculous and dumb, when I was smaller,I liked them, but now I've develop a deep hate to them ...

Back