• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WORST LESSON EVAR

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Maths. I was never good at it and I never liked it. Shame really, the teachers I had for maths were some of the best I had during my school years, they helped me achieve the grades I did.

I was never good at maths :( my teachers fault. Don't think that I believe that because I suck at it, it's multiple reasons. All of my maths teachers really did not know how to teach! XD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Um... one of my English classes... and not because of the subject... it was because of the teacher. She probably was bi-polar and hated her non-AP classes. D;

Lol, my english teacher is condensed awesome. One day, he just turned up with a bag full of cookies for us. Why? Ab solutely no reason, he's just awesome.

On topic - French >.> We have two french teachers - one is good and the other is....ugh. He's one of those teachers who expects you to know everything and tests you on it rather than actually teaching you anything.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    it seems that a lot of the cases are because of bad teachers D:
    in my case, most of my teachers are decent :D

in terms of most boring, i'd hafta say history class :\
    i'm just not very interested in history, is all. the teacher's pretty cool though

also, i dont like reading class (it's a middle school class). the teacher is just annoying, but the intern is much better. my classmates make it more enjoyable though ^-^

my science teacher is extremely nice, but she's not very good at teaching IMO. her class is very confusing >.<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Performing arts... I just... why wasn't this optional?

Also in my first secondary school, science. I once got somehow placed in a room for... doing something bad I guess, as usual for the time, but I dunno what. This room was the top set's classroom, and whatever the teacher was talking about to the usual class actually sounded interesting; but back in my usual third set, meh. I have a feeling these differing 'sets' are the reason the majority under 20 in Britain are so braindead and disinterested, maybe they should put everyone in the top set until their ability is proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Gym class D:<

Actually, class-wise, American History or anything else heavily drenched in politics (including a class that was 'Politics' in high school), which is not interesting by any stretch. Give me ancient, art, or natural history, please!

Also noteworthy was late-middle school (7th & 8th grade) English classes, due to the literature being largely about heavy, depressing subjects, and of course all the writing (history classes were paper-heavy, too). I did enjoy the Shakespeare plays and all the poetry, though.

I quite liked math in school X3 (strange coming from an artist, yeah?) Science and Art classes were my faves, though.

Back