• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Nickname you've given a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i once named mudkip by my cousins name, but that was just because i traded it to him otherwise i wouldnt give a nickname

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    I don't really nickname my Pokemon, but my friend caught an Electabuzz/Magneton on his gameboy (not sure which) in Red and named it CAR. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    I usually never give my pokemon nicknames. ((Basically because I can never think up any good ones,)) and because once I've given them the nicknames, after playing for a few more weeks, I find the nickname to be a bit too corny, and have to make a trip back to the Namerater to fix it again.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Stuff like aaabbbcccd and so forth.

Once I changed all my brother's to swear words XD to annoy him. I also did that to the names of my brother's PC boxes. That was G/S/C.

I guess I might name my next Ditto Toolbox to be stupid XD

Forest Grovyle said:
    Some of my nicknames were fairly uninspired - "Zapper" the Zapdos, "Freezy" the Articuno and "Sleepy" the Snorlax!

My brother nicknamed his Articuno "Freezy" as well, because of that thingy on Mario Bros. Game (Mario Super Advance 2 or whatever it's called) and because it... captured... it, I guess.

Last edited:

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Elite Four Lance said:
    In Pokemon Blue/Red when you trade your pokemon with a trainer in Vermillion he calls his pokemon Dux.
    HAHAHA xD DEJA VU! Today I was trading Slowpokes onto my blue version and had to trade Dux for one xD I know, its pretty stupid....I really dont like Lickitungs traded name on R/B, Marc xD I have a pet-peeve for naming animals after humans' names xD

Years
    My worst nicknames would probably be what I've named my hitmonlee and two tyrogues: Pow, Whap, and Bam. I was running low on inspiration for names when I got to those pokemon, thus they have really unimaginative names that were supposed to have something to do with their type, but really don't by now. :/

*looks through the pc boxes on her gold version*

A yanma named Dragonfly...now there's such an imaginative name right there. As well as a krabby named Crab...and...a tangela named Jello? What the heck? O.o I don't remember how I got about to using THAT name for it...

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
    Years
    i also hav my own batch of funny-names

Well my friend named his Oddish "Shitto" which he did by:
    1. changing the "d"'s to "t"'s.
    2. Interchanging the "sh"
    3. Reading it backwards.
    o we laughed for days.
    Another friend called his Clefairy Stacy!

My nephew named his Pidgeot "Manok" which is Chicken in Filipino. His Typhlosion was "Eld Jasper", his Furret "Jeff Tan".

My own nicknames:
    Pokemon from RBY
    1. Sucker the Zubat
    2. Puka the Pikachu

Pokemon from GSC
    1. none

Pokemon from RSE
    1. Lati1016 the Rayquaza
    2. Laos tht Latios - Laos the country in Asia and Laos which is Filipino for obsolete! hahahaha :P :P :P
    3. This i will do when i catch Groudon: Red Barney :P

Pokemon from FrLg
    1. Pikachu/Raichu - Chu-Chu
    2. This i will do when i catch mewtwo - Haha Clone
    3. This i will do when i catch Kangaskhan - Genghis (Genghis Khan)
    4. This i will do when i catch Chansey - Cutegg (Cute Egg)
    If u wanna suggest nicknames 4 my Pokemon email me at [email protected].

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    the dumbest name i have given is to my lapras. when i was recieving lapras from the Silph Co employee, i was watching something else while still presseing A, know my LG Lapras is called AAAAAAAAAA, and i cant remember where the name rater was, but my traded blastoise does surf and strength, plus waterfall and rock smash, so AAAAAAAAAA is sitting in a box

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Ok sooooooooooooooooooooo what'ya call it?

I called my Groudon ''IMPLOSION'' o_O
    I called my Swampert ''T-BOLT ME!''
    I called my Scizor ''HP GHOST'' so I wouldn't forget it's Hidden Power
    I called my Ludicolo ''D00K''
    I called my Kabutops ''FIREPORT''
    I called my Tyranitar ''SHEDDYKILL''
    I called my Shedinja ''AA ME WTF''
    I called my Latios ''SOUL'D J00''
    I called my Suicune ''WAVER'' I don't know why u.u

They're just the worse ones, I have funny ones too XD

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    I once named a Totodile Victoria....then I found out it was a guy...0_o

On Blue, I nicknamed my Bulbasaur Bulby....when it evolved it didn't exactly work anymore....

Oh well, I nicknamed a Psyduck Psygold...don't ask where I came up with that.

Uh...hmmm.....Oh! On my current Blue game, my Mew is nicknamed Kittenfly. No idea.

Those are like, the worst names ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back