• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Nickname you've given a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    I once gave a Shellder the worst name I could think of: Sheldon. Sheldon the Shellder. I was crazy back then. Then it evolved into Cloyster....Sheldon the Cloyster....nope, didn't work. But then I beat the E4 with it, and then it was put into my HOF before I restarted. That was the second time I beat Blue version. I laughed hilariously whenever I looked at it before I screwed it up with Missingno.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    worst name you say?

YOUR BUTT

that the worst name I gave to a pokemon
    (I traded it to a friend recently...)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I nicknamed my Butterfree "Metapod". Then there's the Paras I renamed as "Paris Hilton", my Hitmonlee "Hitler"(I honestly did NOT know who he was back then), and last but not least, I named my Ditto "Copymon" And that's about it...XD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Hmm.. I named a Vileplume Apple and then a Bellossom Napple. :/
    Oh yesh, and I named two Mudkips Fishy & Kippy. Now they are Swamperts. XD
    There are actually too many for me to list. XD

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    i once named my pikachu, on my yellow game, Booger. only bc it looked green instead of yellow.

then i nicknamed my slaking Big Bertha. i think it suited her just fine but it was still a bit crazy :P

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    All of my pokemon's nicknames are sucky XDD In my red version I nicknamed my hitmonchan Quickhands. --;; And there are numerous others, like my butterfree in FR, called Patterner. >< My Torchic in my ruby version (which I've just restarted) is called Dylan.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    I called my Corsola a very bad name that began with 'B'. But there was a reason behind it. The thing was SO HARD TO FIND!! I had an easier time with finding, and breeding, a Modest Feebas than I did with a male Corsola. Stupid Mirror Coat... I hate training the things...

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    When I Was Younger And More Immature I Named All My Pokemon "Dumb<INSERT CURSE WORD THAT MEANS FECES HERE>" And, "<INSERT WORD THAT MEANS SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HERE>Head" And Other Stuff Like That :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back