• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokémon Game you've ever played?

What was the worst Pokémon Game you've ever played?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Too bad Pokemon Channel isn't an option. Out of the games listed, I'd have to say Yellow as well... (they removed the Cinnabar Island glitch).

Growl/Tail Whip spam, potions, and an extra "Martyr" Pokemon. Not too hard, just time consuming. If anything, Nidoran M/F @ double kick.
    yeah, but usaually with even charmander you can beat brock. justs stupid

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    yeah, but usaually with even charmander you can beat brock. justs stupid

You don't have Charmander in Yellow until Cerulean D;

And how come all the Spin-Offs aren't on that list ;~;

Pokemon Channel was horrid, at least you got a free episode with it though! <:

Although since I can't have a Spin-Off, DPP Speed I hated it :/

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I chose Diamond.... But, I wouldn't say I hated the game. I played Pearl first, then Platinum, and sometime later I sort of... er..... inherited my brothers Diamond. Playing through it was SO HARD after playing through Platinum. Just the... the amount of updates in Platinum made DP immensely better games, and I highly prefer Pt over DP...... So, basically, Diamond is my least favorite game only because I played Pt and realized how much DP were missing in comparison.

/ramble.

Pokémon Grey

Generation V
    Years
    Diamond & Pearl
    They both lacked one important thing: NO FREAKING FIRE TYPES!!!!!! & Horrible E4 teams with pokemon that ain't suitable (Volkner with Octillery...etc)
    however I loved Platinum
    it had an epic storyline with epic updated pokedex list

Fantastique

Farewell, seashell .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Why isn't Trozei on the poll? >___>
    That game...had absolutely nothing to do with the point of Pokemon. It was just another Bejeweled/Zookeeper. o-o

I love all the real Pokemon games though. If I had to pick the absolute worst one, it'd be...nope can't choose one. LOL

BlindClown

Small blob with legs.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    On the list: Pearl. Such a slow boil that lead to nothing.
    Not on the list: PBR. Pointless and slow and just... terrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back