• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokémon Game you've ever played?

What was the worst Pokémon Game you've ever played?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze E Ken

ScytheWing
Years
  • WHERE IS RANGER?!
    That game sucked, and the sequel only slightly redeemed it.
    But if I have to pick one... Sapphire, as when I got it I wanted a Zangoose :(

SuperLightning

Eevee Lover and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    The sinnoh reigon for me, was bad because it was short, tedious and the pokemon sucked. but hoenn was the same way only worse. but the hoenn reigon had great music and it fit the graphics well.

Vnusaur

President of Sinnoh
    Years
  • GOLD, SILVER, & CRYSTAL SUCKED because they were VERY VERY VERY UNDERLEVELED, ALL of the starters had ONLY ONE TYPE THEIR WHOLE LIFE, JOHTO IS THE SMALLEST REGION EVER, you can CRUUUUUUUSH RED WITH ONLY ~Lv. 55+ POKEMON, THE KANTO REGION MUSIC SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED, & THERE'S NO TRAINERS IN VICTORY ROAD, Mt. MOON, ROCK TUNNEL, & ICE PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Diamond and Pearl by far.....just wasn't very good :/

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • GOLD, SILVER, & CRYSTAL SUCKED because they were VERY VERY VERY UNDERLEVELED, ALL of the starters had ONLY ONE TYPE THEIR WHOLE LIFE, JOHTO IS THE SMALLEST REGION EVER, you can CRUUUUUUUSH RED WITH ONLY ~Lv. 55+ POKEMON, THE KANTO REGION MUSIC SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED, & THERE'S NO TRAINERS IN VICTORY ROAD, Mt. MOON, ROCK TUNNEL, & ICE PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill admit that G/S/C starters did suck, None hade physical fire or physical water ect, Johto is kinda small but it's alright I think, Crush Red with 55+? 60+ is more like it ;) Kanto Region music? Thats old school! It rocked. No trainers? I love that part, their always getting in your way.

Yellow, I hated it. And that stupid Pikachu.
    Yellow I think was a great game, set you up with the best team ever.

But to stay on topic the worst I would say was R/S/E 3rd generation was like it went down hill, All the pokemon wernt that great, Some were good though, But I beat Emerald, Started on Ruby a few months later then through it out the window and it "Disipered"

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • It's so hard to choose...But,I'd have to say Pokemon Platinum,Diamond,And Pearl.

I HATE Sinnoh for some reason.I prefer the old regions.

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
  • I honestly despise the new games. They seem exactly like the originals, and the bag of new features doesn't make up for a lame plot line and repetitive system.

Personally, I think that the new Gen V games are going to be beast, the best selling games out of the franchise.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Ill admit that G/S/C starters did suck, None hade physical fire or physical water ect, Johto is kinda small but it's alright I think, Crush Red with 55+? 60+ is more like it ;) Kanto Region music? Thats old school! It rocked. No trainers? I love that part, their always getting in your way.

You fail at all things pokemon if you needed level 60+ to beat GSC Red. If you were using good enough pokemon, you MIGHT be able to squeak a win out with MID FOURTIES, although I usually pull it off around 53 - 57.

Yellow I think was a great game, set you up with the best team ever.

Erm, I don't see where you are going. There was no events to get Alakazam, or Mewtwo (Well, pre-Elite four at least), or anything near competitive. :/ If you mean the starters... well, I GUESS Venusaur works, but that's only because of the broken Crit ratio (STABd Instant Crit Razor Leaf? Nice.) and Sleep Powder (WHICH WAS AT LEVEL 55!)

But to stay on topic the worst I would say was R/S/E 3rd generation was like it went down hill, All the pokemon wernt that great, Some were good though, But I beat Emerald, Started on Ruby a few months later then through it out the window and it "Disipered"

Why would you waste a perfectly good game?

It went DOWNHILL? Maybe on oposite day, I... no, I wouldn't agree then, because on that day I'd pick up the average pokemon player's unseethroughable Rose Colored glasses.

Years
  • Diamond. Because it was the only game that I had to force myself to finish...the very first time through. If it couldn't keep my attention when everything in it was new to me, I wouldn't want to replay it at all.

Well, I had trouble getting myself to play through LeafGreen at first, too, but that was because I didn't realize at first that it was a straight remake--I thought it was a different game with a different storyline from the originals. Now, however, I play it all the time.

I didn't expect everyone to dislike Yellow so much. I loved it, especially the ability to get all of the starters.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Pokemon dash?

Out of all of these choices, though, I'd have to go with Pearl. It's not that I don't like Sinnoh, it's just that I got both games because I had a lot of money back then (lol) and then found out that I didn't really like the new pokemon. I never really played Pearl that much since I liked Dialga better. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    According to me ruby,sappire and emerald are the worst game I have ever played.And the one which I like is diamond and pearl as there are many new things in it and also you can battle through wifi.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I despised DPP. Too longs.

For my least favorite game ever, Pokemon Snap, what a bad game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I grew tired of Yellow very quickly, but then I did recieve it it after Crystal; I do also despise the Pikachu in the anime which the one in the game was made to essentially represent.

Years
  • I'd say Platinum here. As I have already mentioned here and then before, I am not very fond of slow games, and DPPt were the ones where that was extreme. Of course, DP were slower than Pt, but Pt had even more dialogues you read once and then always have to click away, and I really hated and still hate that pesky Distortion world, imo it takes fun out of the game.
    I haven't played a properly running version of HGSS yet, so if I get disappointed when I get to play them, I might change that opinion.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • out of the ones on the poll i would have to say leafgreen firered. i just didnt like the remakes. the originals were alot better. but the only one i really didnt like was explorers of darkness. i like the idea of the game but 99+ floors gets alittle boring after awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back