• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Ever!!!!

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
    Game wise I'd say Dunsparce just because it's plain, boring and bad. The only people who like it were those kids in the one episode that were ubsessed about them. I do agree that Pikachu is over used too much even though there are much better pokemon. WHo cares is Satoshi has one, hes got other pokemon too. It somewhat gives pokemon a bad name making it look like a cute little kids game/show/tcg/manga/whatever

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    Tbone2356 said:
    Id Have To Disagree With You. Mareep Is Fairly Easy To Train And When You Have A Whole Army Of Mareep And Mareep Evo's, You Will Really Start To Like Them.
    (Im Not Kidding I Must Have Like 30 Mareeps/Mareep's Evos. I Bred Them With Different Kinds Of Pokemon So Each One Will Have A Different Type Move, Im Using My Best 6 For The Battle Frointier.)

Anyway, I Like All Pokemon But If I Had To Choose One From Each Region Here It Is:

Worst Kanto Pokemon: Abra, I Mean Its Evos Are Great But All Abra Can Use Is Teleport....

Worst Johto Pokemon: Shukle, In Pokemon XD It Sux Badly, Its Attacks Are Really Weak And Pointless.

Worst Hoenn Pokemon: Pretty Much All Hoenn Pokemon Because They Look Like A 5 Year Old Drew Them And Then Threw Up On It, But If I Had To Choose One Id Say Luvdisc, Its Design Is So Stupid And Simple And They Didnt Even Make Up For It With An Evo!

ill also have to agree with Tbone they are really easy to train up evolve and use with
    they r like stronger than most starter pokemon and there kinda cute when they go maa-rrr-eep

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Definatly Magikarp, the only moves it can learn are splash and flail. Yeah, that's going to defeat everything. And Woboffet, I think the only attack it can use is counter? Pikachu is kind of annoying, I bet everyone who watched the programme first and bought the game later thought that it could beat everything, which obviously it can't.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Worst Johto Pokemon: Shukle, In Pokemon XD It Sux Badly, Its Attacks Are Really Weak And Pointless.

And it also has the highest defense out of any Pokemon in the game with whopping 550+ defenses in both defense AND special defense. Of course he's gong to suck if you actually try outright attack moves with him when he has a 119 attack/sp.atk stat. Sheesh.........

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Magikarp isn't that bad. I actually beat a gym leader with it. Now if you want know a crappy pokemon its Feebas. It just a wannabe Magikarp.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    ... I really don't see why everybody hates R/S pokemon. I see nothing wrong with them. I mean, come ON! Saying Stantler is better than Swapert is just plain insane.

Now, worst pokemon, eh?
    Well...
    Hm....
    Tentacool and Zubat.
    Reason:
    LEAVE ME ALONE!
    Not to mention their stats are crap, but that's just because of them being basic pokemon.

Oh, and I dissaprove of all 4th gen. pokemon bashing. FOR THE LOVE OF MOLDY CHEESE ON THE TOP SHELF OF AN OLD REFRIDGERATOR, PEOPLE! You can't honestly say they are truely the worst pokemon ever if barley any info on them has been reliesed...

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    in terms of the actuall pokemon, not regarding stats, I'd have to say treecko and goldeen, since Treecko has a stupid name, talks in that retarded falsetto, and is so overused on that show. It's almost like a second pikachu.

Goldeen because it's lame, weak-looking (imagine a male goldeen, lol) and it fainted my Mankey, my only good pkmn, on my old yellow save with its frickin peck attack...seaking too because it was the only shiny i ever saw...and it was in trainer tower

I also think that any pokemon that appear frequently in places where you're trying to get a rare pokemonare also a pain, especially Zubat and Tentacool. (although great for EV training)

In terms of stats, I'd have to say magikarp since it can learn just two attacks and it hinders Gyarados's chance to learn egg moves (since it can't learn any on its own). However, its short hatch time for an egg makes it great for experiments such getting shinys.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    ... I really don't see why everybody hates R/S pokemon.

I don't hate them cause they're weak, I hate them because they're either boring or uninspired/uncreative or a plain rehash of earlier Pokemon. And the names mostly suck.

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    Sorry... I know this is not what you talking about but...

Where do you get those cool trainer's cards.
    So many people have them and I want one too!
    Tell me to get them or I'll have Cantie come after you.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Jorah said:
    Definatly Magikarp, the only moves it can learn are splash and flail. Yeah, that's going to defeat everything. And Woboffet, I think the only attack it can use is counter? Pikachu is kind of annoying, I bet everyone who watched the programme first and bought the game later thought that it could beat everything, which obviously it can't.

Pikachu is kind of overrated, but it evolves into Raichu. Wich is hands down one of the best electric pokemon (if you train pkachu before using your thunderstone). Electabuzz, Zapdos, Ampharos, Raichu. Are the only decent eletric pokemon.

Pikachu is the only decent un-evolved (with stages) eletric pokemon. Plus I think it and electabuzz are the only two electric typesthat learn thunderbolt naturally. Although Pikachu learns it much earlier. Wich is a great thing.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    enyce said:
    Pikachu is kind of overrated, but it evolves into Raichu. Wich is hands down one of the best electric pokemon (if you train pkachu before using your thunderstone). Electabuzz, Zapdos, Ampharos, Raichu. Are the only decent eletric pokemon.

Pikachu is the only decent un-evolved (with stages) eletric pokemon. Plus I think it and electabuzz are the only two electric typesthat learn thunderbolt naturally. Although Pikachu learns it much earlier. Wich is a great thing.

You forgot raikou and magneton as useful electrics [very very useful electrics]

Worst pokemon ever would have to be rattata

enyce

banned
    Years
    Ice demon said:
    You forgot raikou and magneton as useful electrics [very very useful electrics]

Worst pokemon ever would have to be rattata

Raikou is a legendary, I dont count them. Just as I didnt count Zapdos. Any ele. type that doesnt learn thunder or thunderbolt naturaully. Is not really a decent type. Although magnemite/magneton is the only ele. type to learn zap cannon naturally. But zap cannon is more inaccurate than thunder. But Zap Cannon has a 10/10 chance of paralyzing, while thunder only has a 1/3. But ill take more accuracy and more power points. Over less power points an less accuracy. But a perfect chance of paralysis.

Although I could be wrong about the zap cannon thing. Because im basing this off GSC, I have never played R/S/E, I have played Leaf and Fire but I only encountered first gen pokemon.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    M£A†¥ said:

2nd Generation: Lantern, Azumarrial

I know this was said a while back but... I can't take it!!

Lanturn is totally NOT the worst pokemon. And neither is Azumarill. Both of which were spelled wrong in the original post. -.- I mean come on... that's saying that Stantler is a better pokemon than those two... or that Sentret is... or Pichu and Smoochum. Gimme a break.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    that's saying that Stantler is a better pokemon than those two.

There's nothing wrong with Stantler. It's certainly better then Azumarill.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Xtacy said:
    There's nothing wrong with Stantler. It's certainly better then Azumarill.

Almost every normal pokemon is horrible. I mean that too, besides Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot and Clefairy/Clefable. Every normal type can go to hell. Useless pokemon I say. Besides the appeal that they have, they really suck. Clefairy can learn metronome, I love that attack. Pidgeotto/Pidgeot have been faves of mine ever since I seen the pokemon show and how useful they are.

please do not underesitmate super fang

ok...so super fang halves the enemies HP, big freakin deal. Rattata and Raticate are the only ones who learn it. So im not going to level them up. Just so I can have those moves. But, like I said normal types are very bad

Last edited:
    Back