• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Ever!!!!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Slaking.
    It's attack is higher than Rhydon's and Kingler's and the chain should have stopped at Vigoroth. I think that they should make vigorith

Vigorith, ey, sounds good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    I would have to say...Wobbufet( Is that how you spell it?)

Grey-Eyed Wolf

Magikarp killer
    Years
    Wobbufet isn't that bad (ignoring its design) if you can easily predict your opponents next attack, you can win easily if used right. Still, it's not my type of pokemon either besides the fact that it's one of the most radiculas looking pokemon around

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I think bonsly is going to be one of the worst pokemon from the 4 generation and that bird one with the musical note on its head. the only good thing about it is that it is the only bird pokemon to be pure flying type and not flying and normal.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    a weak pokemon is definitely feebas. u go through loads to catch it, then u have to get it
    to a decent level and make it beatiful to make milotic, which is cool but not really worth it. sorry all u milotic lovers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    from johto i think chinchou. its nice to have a weird water/electric type, but it has no decent moves and lantern is no better.

Grey-Eyed Wolf

Magikarp killer
    Years
    j-manmunchlax said:
    a weak pokemon is definitely feebas. u go through loads to catch it, then u have to get it
    to a decent level and make it beatiful to make milotic, which is cool but not really worth it. sorry all u milotic lovers.

Your fool its well worth the wait! And besides, it doesnt take long to evolve at all. Just blend a couple of Pamtre and use the indigo pokeblocks that are made from them and its ready to evolve (you only need one LV up by the way NOT a 'decent level')

Years
    I'd have to say magikarp, because they suck. XD
    I dont like feebas either, which looks like a dying migikarp, they're useless at first, you waste all your pokeblocks on it, it can learn a few other useless moves, and its almost just as ugly as before.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    j-manmunchlax, please do not double post. It is against the rules.

I think the worst Pokemon is Mareep. <<; I don't really like taking the time to train it, it's such a pain for me. x___x It's pretty weak, even though it's cute, I just hate training it. XD

~Kelsey

enyce

banned
    Years
    rattata is the worst pokemon. Its only good attack is hyper fang. Otherwise it just sucks, I laugh at anyone who has an rattata on their team. And I die laughing. Raticate is no better....

At least magikarp evolves into gyrados

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Rika said:
    j-manmunchlax, please do not double post. It is against the rules.

I think the worst Pokemon is Mareep. <<; I don't really like taking the time to train it, it's such a pain for me. x___x It's pretty weak, even though it's cute, I just hate training it. XD

~Kelsey

Id Have To Disagree With You. Mareep Is Fairly Easy To Train And When You Have A Whole Army Of Mareep And Mareep Evo's, You Will Really Start To Like Them.
    (Im Not Kidding I Must Have Like 30 Mareeps/Mareep's Evos. I Bred Them With Different Kinds Of Pokemon So Each One Will Have A Different Type Move, Im Using My Best 6 For The Battle Frointier.)

Anyway, I Like All Pokemon But If I Had To Choose One From Each Region Here It Is:

Worst Kanto Pokemon: Abra, I Mean Its Evos Are Great But All Abra Can Use Is Teleport....

Worst Johto Pokemon: Shukle, In Pokemon XD It Sux Badly, Its Attacks Are Really Weak And Pointless.

Worst Hoenn Pokemon: Pretty Much All Hoenn Pokemon Because They Look Like A 5 Year Old Drew Them And Then Threw Up On It, But If I Had To Choose One Id Say Luvdisc, Its Design Is So Stupid And Simple And They Didnt Even Make Up For It With An Evo!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Luvdisc is the undispited worst Pokemon ever. I mean, it fits in all categories. It has one of the worst names ever created. It has one of the most horrible character designs. It's stats SUCK, as does it's move compatibility. And finally, it has a boring, overused type of which nothing stands out (Water). And the final nail - these are all FINAL. With Magikarp, you know it WILL evolve into the awesome Gyarados. With the feeble Abra, you KNOW it will turn into Alakazam. Even caterpie and Weedle will turn into semi-decent Pokemon. Luvdisc only exists to be known as the worst Pokemon ever.

rattata is the worst pokemon. Its only good attack is hyper fang. Otherwise it just sucks, I laugh at anyone who has an rattata on their team. And I die laughing. Raticate is no better....

Please do not underestimate Super Fang.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Worst pokemon eh..?
    I still think it's Magikarp...
    Just a weak pathetic ugly pokemon..It learns tackle on level 15...And it takes ages to get it that far.

The only good thing at it is that it evolves into a Gyarados, but only at level 20....
    I even prefer to catch a Gyarados in the wild then train a Magikarp....

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Even tho magikarp sucks I still always get one and evolve it to Gyarados so I would say hes ok.

Luvdisc though......my sweet lord.....majorly sucks.

Back