• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst pokemon games ever?

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    Are there any pokemon games you completely despise?
    i cannot stand the game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    How can you say that? Mystery dungeon is awesome.

I can't stand Colloseum and XD... I just dont like them. Especially Colloseum, I was stuck doing a mission and I had no idea where to go

Checkered Sky

~beneath the sky...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010

I can't stand Colloseum and XD... I just dont like them. Especially Colloseum, I was stuck doing a mission and I had no idea where to go

I disagree. Colosseum and XD were some of my favorites.

I've never liked mystery dungeon mechanics, so that series isn't on very good terms with me. I also did not like the Ranger series very much. It was pointless and repetitive, and had a very stupid plot. And bad dialogue.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

I know those games like the back of my hand. A lot of replay quality in those games for me. Anyway, I hate the Ranger games. I don't feel like drawing circles to catch Pokemon. What's worse is that after all that work, you don't get to keep it. What's the point?

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    He you pikachu, because pikachu never does what I say and it gets so annoying, to this day I have never sucesfully gathered stew ingredients.

Years
    I find it to be very repetitive and boring. Plus, it feels like they pump a new one of these out every few months. -_-

I also hate Colosseum. I did like XD though. =P

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    wow... this really caught on.
    you know i remember pokemon dash, i bought it and 2 days later i returned it. it was terible!

and also i've never played ranger.
    i enjoyed XD and collesseum, idk what you guys are saying >_<

but yes still against mystery dungeon, what is up with that. just the way you play the game, the way it starts..... everything about it is terrible

its close for the bottom 2 with pokemon dash.
    oh and what do you guys think of pokemon channel.
    it was for gamecube. it was the first game i ever got for my game cube... terrible

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    The worst Pokemon games for me are the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and those Pokemon Ranger games. I just plain hated them when I played them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I played a preview of it for five minutes at Wal-Mart and I want those five minutes of my life back. Stupid concept, horrible set up for the storyline.

Never played Ranger, never intend to. Watched my brother play Pokemon Channel way back when and I was all like, "WTF?"

Most of the spin-off games are made of epic fail.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    I didn't care for Pokémon Pinball.

I used to hate Pokémon Snap, but after replaying it, it is probably now one of my favourite Pokémon Spin-Off. :) I wish I still had it...

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    I didn't like the PMD games that much, but my friend really likes them for some reason, so I'm going to give em another chance with Explorers of Sky.

Back