• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst pokemon games ever?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
  • Pokemon mystery dungeona nd ranger were ugh >.<
    Ont he other hand i loved the N64 games like pokemon stadium, pokemon snap :)

Years
  • I thought the Mystery Dungeon games had a good idea, but bad execution.

I can't stand the Pokemon Ranger games. There's way too much dialogue.

Years
  • I also loved the N64 games. I really did enjoy Pokemon Snap and collosium.
    I didnt like the first ranger game at all, and It takes a lot for me to really not like a pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Colosseum was miserable for me to play through. That may have been because I was going for Ho-oh, so I had to beat the game and purify everyone. It was like getting teeth pulled. I've only ever played the first Ranger, but I enjoyed it.

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
  • From the main series... R/S/E. Basically was a big step backwards from G/S/C... I mean, rival was bland and uninteresting, and why was there no extra region... hell, why was there no link to the previous games in terms of continuity? Not even an Oak cameo? No?

In terms of spin offs... well, I tend to steer clear of the spin-offs, and any I do play I tend to enjoy. I... honestly don't know.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    My favorite Pokemon game is pikachu. I like the characters of this game. The games music is really good and I love the games story.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • I love Pokemon Explorers of Sky, but I never played the other ones. I loved Pokemon Colleseum and XD.

Um, never tried Pokemon Rangers (if anyone can tell me if that one is fun or not please let me know).

I loved Pokemon Leafgreen and Crystal....I think Pokemon Pinball and Hey You Pikachu was the most annoying...the worse Pokemon series I think was Ruby, Saffire and Emerald though they had a few good Pokes like Kyogre, Latias and Latios...Absol...they had a few but I typically disliked the rest.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • I liked the Pinball games, was OK with Ranger, HYP, and MD, and never played Dash, but the worst ever would DEFINATELY be the Wii Mystery Dungeon games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    Pokemon Channel was the worst game ever

I played it a few weeks ago, just out of curiosity, and holy crap, it is so boring and so pointless and so repetitive and so terribly terribly sad. All you do is watch TV. And crappy TV at that. I can watch real TV and see better TV. Okay, I'm done, just had to put it out there.

Back