• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Regrets You Ever Have

Trainer 766

This one ultra cringe worthy moment happened a few years ago on Halloween.....

My friend and I were invited to go trick or treating with a bunch of girls (one of the girls was my crush) and we went to one of their houses. We grabbed some pizza and headed out. It was dark as hell because their neighborhood went into the woods as you went down the street. We were obviously creeped out because it was Halloween and we knew that freaks were out that day. Anyways I heard my crush say "hold my hand" or something like that. Being me, i turned back to her and grabbed her hand, only to find out that she was talking to her friend. She looks at me and I just turn around and keep walking. THEN my mom calls me telling me that I need to come home soon because it got dark so fast. She asked me where I was and I said I didnt know and she started screaming at me. I didnt know because there were no signs......then I told her, very loudly, that "Im with my friends" Then everybody except my one guy friend turns to me and says "Im not your friend". That was a horrible day. But the good thing is ive been dating my crush at that time for a year now. So its all cool {XD}

Very unfortunate, but so much win for that girl.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
    Honestly, the biggest regret I have is going to university. I know that sounds crazy, but honestly, I barely scraped through and ended up in debt... and then on the other side I got a job as a dishwasher... which I could have gotten without a degree. I could have spent those five and a half years earning money instead of getting myself into debt.

I also regret lying to myself about who I am; I did that for about, eh... I guess about five or six years. It led to me being a total dick to my friends and myself, and also led to me making some really bad life choices (which I guess I learned from, so at least there was some benefit).

This one is nowhere near as big, but I remember when BVB first debuted, I had the opportunity to buy their first album, signed, for like, $10. For some reason I didn't. I don't know what that reason was anymore. But it wasn't good enough, lol.

Trainer 766

That's the thing with most people nowadays. They won't be civil or accept other people's opinion, they believe they are always right till the end because they hate to lose.

hashtag said:
    You don't have to say no more.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    That's the thing with most people nowadays. They won't be civil or accept other people's opinion, they believe they are always right till the end because they hate to lose.

Who said I was talking about opinions? (: Nevertheless, what you wrote is true for some people.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Oh I have the usual ones.

Shouldn't have broken up with a girl because she was probably the best match I'll find (at least until I move) Especially because the only reason I did was because of my anxiety I think.

Shouldn't have spent all my years of school playing video games, I'd probably have a scholarship to college and be able to get accepted to nicer schools.

I regret not sticking out college when I was in it. I'd have a degree in a couple months and maybe some friends so I don't have to spend every minute of the day alone and hating myself.

And last but not least I wish I could figure out what I want to do with my life. Instead I am stuck working retail and whatnot.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I only have two.

1. I have to constantly deal with the fact that I feel like my mother's death could have been prevented if I followed my gut.
    2. I regret withdrawing from college when I went to one and lived on campus. It was for a multitude of reasons, but I feel if I stuck it out, things would have become normalized for me and some of the issues weren't solved by my leaving. I also feel that I'd be where I want to be in life professionally had I stayed.

Trainer 766

Looking and reading at what you said, I don't even know if I regret making this thread or not.

But nevertheless, if saying any of this makes you feel better, then I'm ok.

Trainer 766

being friends with certain toxic people that i shouldn't have been friends with and also going forums when i was like 13 bc i was cringe

I can relate so hard.

Actually, any 13 yos can probably relate to this, too.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    My worst regret is this..... https://s8.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Adventures/topic/8250894/3/
    I've turned 18 in November, and looking back at this "Pichuzilla's Grand Adventure" I am so ashamed. The plot is garbage with lack of proper grammar. The characters were poorly written, and the jokes are the next level of stupid. Not just that, the typing was a disgrace. If only I could remember the information, I'd login and delete this abomination. Unfortunately 8 years later, this task cannot be done without putting in effort. This awful roleplay/fanfiction/whatever this is shall remain on the internet for those to mock and ridicule.
    Zapmolticuno, without a doubt, I declare Pichuzilla's Grand Adventure the WORST thing to ever happen on a forum. Well, besides being DDoSed and threatened. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to confess my sins.

Trainer 766

Luckily that didn't happen with you know who I'm sayin' here.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I made some dumb choices a few years ago that resulted in me hurting the person closest to me. I thought I'd get over it but I still haven't aha. rip.

Trainer 766

I made some dumb choices a few years ago that resulted in me hurting the person closest to me. I thought I'd get over it but I still haven't aha. rip.

We have all been there... (at the very least, me)

Years
    attempting to do long distance with a girl who craves physical intimacy constantly, and totally blowing it with my current love interest within days of meeting her, though it maybe possibly could still work out. also seriously regret not starting tennis at an earlier age, i feel like i coulda maybe gone D1 had i done that

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    deliberately getting into relationships i knew were toxic for me...... also pretty much failing most of high school and barely passing with a low gpa and laughable sat/act scores making it so i had to attend community college. part of the reason i did so poorly is because im severely mentally ill and i just dont have the energy to really go to school... also just. a lot of stupid shit ive said and done in the past and me being an asshole for no reason just because i thought it was cool and turning people away and not trusting people because ive basically been used and neglected all my life. my entire life is just a big fat regret lol

Back