• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Saga?

Worst Saga?

• Kanto (Original Series)

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • Hoenn (Advanced Gen)

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 31 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
Years
  • Sinnoh....Sinnoh....Sinnoh. The WORSE SAGA EVER. Kanto and Johto don't even compare to how annoying it was for me to watch Sinnoh. Dawn got on my nerves after the first 10 episodes, and the fact that it took OVER 50 episodes to get from Snowpoint City to Sunyshore City. Does it really take THAT long to get from one city to the next. The contests were not even that great. To sum it all all up Sinnoh bored me. At least I had much more fun watching Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Isshu/Unova.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Sinnoh....Sinnoh....Sinnoh. The WORSE SAGA EVER. Kanto and Johto don't even compare to how annoying it was for me to watch Sinnoh. Dawn got on my nerves after the first 10 episodes, and the fact that it took OVER 50 episodes to get from Snowpoint City to Sunyshore City. Does it really take THAT long to get from one city to the next. The contests were not even that great. To sum it all all up Sinnoh bored me. At least I had much more fun watching Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Isshu/Unova.

Yeah it is pretty bad and Ash needs to do something new.. the scenario they used over and over is getting old.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have said it before. Hoenn is by far my favorite season. Kanto was probably 2nd fav then Sinnoh and the johto. Johto was almost the exact same as Kanto. Hoenn and Battle Frontier probably my fav.

Oh ya and I have watched Pokemon sense it came out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Sinnoh was pretty horrible. The old ones were way better. In Sinnoh I only watched the gmy battles and the pokemon league.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I don't know why so many people the Johto arc was bad. I reckon the Sinnoh arc was the worst. ._.;
    For me, it felt really draggy.

-and I actually consider the Johto arc to be the best. xDD;;-
    I'm glad I'm not the only one here who doesn't hate the Johto saga. :)

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Out of all of them, Johto seems the blandest. I loved the games for Gen.II but they put little to no effort into Johto as all I can really remember is all the filler episodes and lack of character development.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Out of all of them, Johto seems the blandest. I loved the games for Gen.II but they put little to no effort into Johto as all I can really remember is all the filler episodes and lack of character development.

I have to disagree on this one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

• I have to disagree on this one.

Oh really? Explain to me why you disagree, my dear, because otherwise your post is rather pointless.

Now that I watched an episode some of Sinnoh, I can safely say that I liked it less than Johto. Johto was simply boring, whereas Sinnoh was boring AND had the most annoying characters to exist in the anime. With the possible exeption of Ritchie.

Years
  • I enjoyed all the series, including Johto (2nd favorite saga), so it's hard to decide which one seems to be the worst for me. I guess I'll go for Sinnoh for the only reason that I really hate that childish girly Dawn everyone seem to like -_-

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    I don't really hate any sagas in general; I just dislike certain seasons. For instance, I disliked the fillers in Johto Journeys. However, I found that the fillers improved in the later seasons of Johto, so overall I like the Johto saga.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • Either one of Sinnoh and Hoean. I don't mind fillers but thosed draged on and on. Plus they included Pokemon contests which I absolutely detested - a waste of an episode.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • hmmm, probably either the Hoenn region or the Johto. I hardly remember anything that happens in them. And I hate May so I'm biased :3

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
  • Advanced Gen... felt there were lots of fillers and I never really found the plot/gist of it. That's just my opinion though.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Bearing in mind I haven't watched all of any season (but I have watched about 20 odd from each except orange league) I'd say that Hoenn was the worst. For me the pokemon saved the Johto region and I didn't mind Kanto much for no set reason but Hoenn was just cheesy as hell for me...
    It was literally a struggle for me to watch a Hoenn episode...
    ATARAXIA NOT WANT! XP

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Bearing in mind I haven't watched all of any season (but I have watched about 20 odd from each except orange league) I'd say that Hoenn was the worst. For me the pokemon saved the Johto region and I didn't mind Kanto much for no set reason but Hoenn was just cheesy as hell for me...
    It was literally a struggle for me to watch a Hoenn episode...
    ATARAXIA NOT WANT! XP
    This poll is bull **** and opinions only. The Johto saga was never consider to be the worst series in the anime,the Johto series was the best last true good season of pokemon and the truth is Sinnoh is the worst series to ever be made in the anime,what the hell were they thinking when they made that crappy series.

There are a lot of people who like the Johto arc since it was the best of the pokemon anime,you guys are mother ****ing stupid to even think that the Johto saga was the worst and this is untrue ****.

Sinnoh was the worst arc of the who entire pokemon anime series,it had way too many fillers and the episodes were terrible,nothing good happen in this series and DP saga is the worst series to ever be made,a lot of people hate the DP series arc anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This poll is bull **** and opinions only. The Johto saga was never consider to be the worst series in the anime,the Johto series was the best last true good season of pokemon and the truth is Sinnoh is the worst series to ever be made in the anime,what the hell were they thinking when they made that crappy series.

There are a lot of people who like the Johto arc since it was the best of the pokemon anime,you guys are mother ****ing stupid to even think that the Johto saga was the worst and this is untrue ****.

Sinnoh was the worst arc of the who entire pokemon anime series,it had way too many fillers and the episodes were terrible,nothing good happen in this series and DP saga is the worst series to ever be made,a lot of people hate the DP series arc anyways.
    Whoa! Excuse us for having opinions of our own!

Bumping and flaming on your first post? You sure know how to make a good first impression! Seriously though, please don't bump threads that haven't been replied to in over a month. On top of that, remember to be civil! It's one thing to disagree with others, but to call them ****ing stupid just because they dislike something you like? Come on, keep it classy!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back