• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do if...

Years
    Freak out, for several reasons.

1) How in the world did it happen??
    2) Why would I want a baby? They're fun to babysit every once in awhile but to actually have to take care of one full-time... I haven't the responsibility for it yet, nor the means to support one.
    3) Baaaaaw I don't want to be pregnant! :(

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    If I was a girl, I'd have the baby. No abortion, not even a question.

Being a boy, I guess I'd get a C-Section or something >_<

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Oo-er. I'd be terrified xD
    Though the worst part would be choosing between raising a baby, or pursuing my degree :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd actually raise it. (Well assuming Scott was the father and somehow magically here.) But yeah I want kids with him one day, so yeah, I'd keep it. If not, I'd give it up for adoption.

Though wtf @ abortion. I doubt most of you would go ahead with it IF it actually happened. D:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    that's impossible cuz i'm a guy :[
    Uh, I don't really know how I would react. I'd probably be all "OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ;o;" and try my best to look after the baby and all. I've always wanted a kid, but I don't think having the kid right now with me as the "mother" would be what I want. XD

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'd probably be so confused and scared that I'd fall down the stairs and it'd be all over for that baby.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I'd probably freak out, tell my family, and then they'd probably laugh at me, then they would take me seriously and figure out what to do.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Funny topic is funny. xD;

I'd go WTF and wonder about it for sometime. Might be a little shocked as well. Aaaaand then...abort. Nothing much to say here. xD;

Nica said:
    Though wtf @ abortion. I doubt most of you would go ahead with it IF it actually happened. D:
    Nah, some of them might go ahead with it. Dero'd do it, for instance. xD;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    "A pregnant virgin? That's every man's worst nightmare!" - Homer Simpson

Yeah, that's what it'll be like for me.

Years
    well first i would check "down there" to see if im still a dude.
    but id probably just put it up for adoption or something, but no abortions.

Back