• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever..

Ever considering being a vegetarian?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No.

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Maybe. D:

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    No, I crave for meat! Beside, vegies are the least on my list to eat...(I'm healthy! lol.)

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I am a vegetarian now for almost 7 months and actually I don't miss meat at all :/
    I never really liked eating meat, so it wasn't that hard to completely remove it from my eating pattern :B

I only eat fish or chicken when I really have to.
    Like when there's one of those family parties where everybody is invited for dinner,
    and the restaurant doesn't have any veggie things. :<

But eating meat like cows and stuff? Never.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    No. I've always never really liked veggies. Meat tastes good, and has protein in it, so I'd probably go for that.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I eat it too often to consider it, even for breakfast when I have it. I need my red meat.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The only time I've ever considered becoming a vegetarian is when I eat prawns. Once in a while when I eat a prawn I feel so sorry for eating them because uh... it's hard to explain. =.= *shot*

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    No, I can't live without meat, because I'm not really a vegetable fan to tell you the truth.
    However, I could live without meat for limited amounts of time.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I need my bacon. I eat a lot of fruit and veg, but I don't think that I would become a vegetarian. Haven't really considered it either.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    well one of my best friends is vegetarian so yh i once considered becoming one,so i ddnt eat meat for a week and i turned out fine but i dont think i could last my whole life without meat...

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Yes I would. I was one for a long time until my mother made me eat meat. :< I was "unhealthy"
    As of now I only eat chicken and seafood. And It wouldn't hurt me too much to give them up. I've actually been thinking about it.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Meat is awesome, so why? I see why people want to stop killing animals; too bad it's the cycle of life.

When I say Hillshire, you say Farm, Hillshire...Farm, GO MEAT!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    No. I have no problems at all with meat. I'm a meat and potatoes person. Wouldn't be able to live with just the potatoes part.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm a semi-vegetarian but not due to being one of those vegetarian hippies. I do it for health reasons. People think my cause is ironic because I'm an avid junk food fan but I say that if you cut one thing that isn't as healthy for you, it's better than cutting nothing.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Unless someone discovers some new disease going around that is easily transmitted through the consumption of meat, I don't see myself ever becoming a vegetarian. My old neighbor was a vegetarian and I would keep inviting her to barbecues, forgetting that she didn't eat meat.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Nope.
    Never ever. Because I'm one of the Coca-cola generation's kids that don't eat that much of vegetables.
    Tastes horrible!
    Sonds kinda.. vampiresc, but I prefer killing cows.

;~;

I'm a vegetarian, for the animals' sakes. I've been a veggie since sixth grade; the only time I'd say it's hard is when I go out to eat.

<3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Are you serious? Being a vegetarian is like nuking Mexico, Burger King's dominated that country as top Burger Fast Food. Also that would be racist.

I would never give up meat as that would be a disgrace to Mexican heritage and US Stereotyping.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    No way! I could never be a vegitarian!
    I love fish too much. And hamburgers too, but I prefer fish over hamburgers.
    I still like Fruits, mostly Apples and Peaches. I'll eat any vegitable as long as I can smother it with ranch dressing :D

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    I am a vegetarian
    ZOMG!!! *faints*

O.O
    Meh? A vegetarian? Never ever positively never ever ever ever eat veggiesss!!!11shift1
    Did you know if you eat too many greens, you could like die... it makes your blood thick and uhhh... you'll die...

Back