• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you give a body part for Pokemon to be real? If yes, then what part?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Title. I would give up my appendix. Not sure if it's spelled like that, but whatever, I tried. >:3

YOUR TURN.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't know if you can really call wisdom teeth a body part. Also I'd go with apendix as well since obviously we don't need it and it's better to get rid of it before it starts to infect. Give me a Larvitar.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'd give a Kidney and create a male Raichu and a female Ninetales. Best pet/Pokemon to have. Then they have babies, breed more and more, Pokemon will become huge!

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • An appendix for a CAstform/Wynaut please.
    Mainly because appendixes' only reason to exist is to swell and need to get you surgery

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I would give appendix too, lol. :D I don't need and I hate when it got infected, it hurts so much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love how everyone starts saying their appendix after Yoshikkko did. Buuut, I'll be joining the bandwagon and getting rid of that worthless body part for a Pokemon. That or my tonsils, if those count because I still have them and you can live without those as well. So, give me an Espeon, or any of my other favorites, please!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Does facial hair count as a body part? Cause I'd gladly get rid of that for a Persian. I never have to shave again and I get a graceful kitty in return, how can I lose?

If facial hair doesn't count, then probably I'll have to go with the good ol' appendix standby.

flubbateios

I would give up my appendix, I wouldn't get infected, its useless, and I'd get Mewtwo! I would rule the world with it :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'd give up my appendix, like everyone else, because it's a virtually useless organ. Eevee for me, plz. c:

EDIT: Also agreeing with BinaryPeaches about getting my tonsils possibly removed too, because those are pretty useless as well. :T But serious, give me my friggin' Eevee.

Back