• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like Misty/Kasumi to officially return to the series?

Would you like Misty/Kasumi to officially return to the series?

• Yes, I would like to see her officially return to the series.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • No, I would rather that she would stay as a reoccuring character.

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • I honestly do not care for her regarding an official return.

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ...wow. It's been, what, 4 years? And people still want Misty to return. ;__; It really makes me so touched!

And I agree. As much as I doubt it'll happen, I'd love for her to return <33

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    misty was the best female character in the show's history, and if they're keeping brock, part of the original clan, in the group they have today, why not misty? i say she should be back as a perminant member.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I don't know if I posted in this thread yet, but I'd say no. People used to complain about her all the time in Johto, so I don't think the writers will do anything with her again.

Since she's been left out of three sagas already, I think she's just going to stay at the Gym for the rest of the series.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    yes cauz 1 of the main reasons i barely watch the anime anymore is that the go trid of misty and replaced her w/ misty wannabes
    o.O How are May and Dawn wannabes of Misty? They have separate goals. Misty wants to be a Water Pokemon Master and the other two want to be coordinators. Sure, all three are female, but they have different personalities, goals, lives, and so on.

and if they're keeping brock, part of the original clan, in the group they have today, why not misty? i say she should be back as a perminant member.
    They're keeping Brock because he was so popular. (I say was.) If I recall correctly, the population of Japan who watched Pokemon voted for Misty to leave the cast, as compared to Brock, whom they wanted to have stay. So that's why Brock is still there. He doesn't do much except add what the writers hope is humor to the show, and cooks, but that's it. Misty was written into the background during Johto and there was no way to salvage her character by keeping her on the main cast. As I said before, it was better for her to leave for the Gym and use that to help her goal. Brock, on the other hand, has actually showed some strides in becoming a breeder in D/P.

And yes, I still want her to make cameos if need be, but leave her at the gym.

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
    Years
    I reckon one the main reasons they kept Brock is because of the girl gag.
    And from Reading this thread my opinions have kinda changed, ya see they did a cameo for misty in advance challenge but that mainly centered around togepi but then misty released it after it had evolved so it could protect a bunch of other togepi.If misty came back it wouldn be da same without togepi.
    plus it would be weird if misty came back cause she's from when ash was less mature so her attitude won't fit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I'd like for her to return to the series. Maybe she could become a gym battler or a coordinater.

Bullet

Back