• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to change your name? Why or Why not?

Would you change your name?

• Total voters

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can't have your name changed anymore as you know, so don't start getting ideas. >.>;

You can keep the thread, just none of the changes will be put into effect. You can always resign-up if you want a new name. ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh,yeah she could mean real name. Slipped my mind I guess. ^_^;;;

Mine is fine personally...Abby is good.

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I like to go with the name I started with as much as possible.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I would like to change my name to Zia because I love that name and in movies Ashley(my name) is always the name of someone who is a snob or is mean to other people (example:Bringing Down the House)

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • I think I'd rather stay with my real name. I don't wan't it change for some reason. I'd stay with it. What I really wan't to get changed is my
    name, Skylar. Everyone's guessing i'm a Skydiver sometimes that float in the air all day long. -_-

I really wan't my name to change to Rafaela. That name makes me think it's an interesting name. That no one has opinions to say to very much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, it wouldn't matter for me because my real life name is my screen name. XD But anyways, I like my name a lot, so no. I don't want to change it. ^_^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I find my name (Katelyn) to be getting a tad redundant. Whenever I'm in a store, I hear some mother yelling out my name, but she is calling her own daughter. However, my name has a neat spelling, and there's no "s" in it (which is a plus for someone like me who has a slight lisp). I'm not too crazy on girl's names, so I wouldn't know what to re-name myself.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I find my name a tad too common in school, but even if I feel like changing it, I will not know what I could change it into.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd change it to Samantha. ^_^ That way, everyone would nickname me "Sam", so that way no one has to call me by my ugly girly name that does not fit me >_<;;

*Gets crushed by name-calling*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You mean Evelina? Hmmm... kinda, but not really. n_n;

Back