• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Would you risk your life for someone?~

~Would you risk your life for someone?~

• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    I would say yes, because I'd rather be dead than see them dead.

However, like others have said, that might be easier said that done.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think that I would, I could see myself saving an immediate family member but I doubt I would save a stranger though, unless of course it was like right in front of me and I'm the only one who has a chance, it has to be a pretty good chance too.XD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I Might depending who it is,if it is someone I hate! I would let them die in hell!but if it is a very good friend or family person,I might

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Depends on whom. I'd do anything for a member of my own family and certain friends. There are other friends who I know wouldn't do the same for me, so I wouldn't do the same for them. It's odd that we call each other friends, then, but eh.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    i would risk my life definitely for my friends and family members.and i may even survive =) it's worth trying

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    yeah. i'll risk my life for my all my friends, all my family, and possibly my neighbors.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i would definatly risk my life to save family and freinds no matter what. i would actualy do it rite now and rather be poisoned and have a 50/50 chance of living instead of him

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I would do anything possible to save a family member or a great friend in danger. It's worth trying, and I would regret it my whole life if I didn't do anything to help them out.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Honestly, I believe that more than half of you are kidding yourselves. It's very easy to be brave when there's nothing to be afraid of, like now. I, for one, told myself that death was nothing to be feared of simply because it's either a change in existance or NOTHING. Rationally, a person wouldn't be scared of death. But let that thing happen to you, let yourself get into a near death experience, I'm talking about out of body experience. It's not as easy as you think. It'll make you **** scared.

Personally, I can't see myself giving my life for anyone else unless their own state of living greatly affects mine. Dying for a stranger is a definite no.

Years
    Krafty Quill -- Please don't cuss, thanks. ^^;;

However, I do agree with you. In the end, I'd probably freak out and watch them die. ._.; And that fact is kinda sad IMO... but there's not much I can do.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I would risk my life for a few people. Not many, but a few. Those that I would risk my life for are few and far between, but wonderful to have. I have four friends that I would risk my life for, my closest family members, and then ~Ozy~. I couldn't bear to live without any of them, and given the chance, I'd let them continue on their life before continuing my own.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    I can see risking my life definatly for one of my friends but the others im not sure.
    All depends on the moment and If I could get past the fear of it.

Fvadea

Ice Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I would risk my life for a family member, or a friend. But, I'd have to say, it depends on the situation…

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years
    I'd die for the ones that I love, ore care about. Risking your life for them is a good deed, and i mean, if they die, yould kill urself out of dispair! If the ones i loved all died, you start thinkin that its ur fault and the next day youv killed yourself with the kitchen knife. I would risk my life on any account for the ones i love.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I would risk it for my family, I have no friend-friends I'm close to. XP
    Besides, my cousns are probably one of onlymy wills to live. :P;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Trikip said:
    Yes, but not for you losers.

Regarding this post as well as various others, please refrain from absing the word 'loser,' as some members may find it offensive. Thank you~

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Lily said:

Regarding this post as well as various others, please refrain from absing the word 'loser,' as some members may find it offensive. Thank you~

Could I make a poll and ask if members find it offensive? I'm ready if it's okay. ;D

Oh, and I can't believe a moderator actually went off-topic! I thought the moderators were supposed to be "oh so special". o.O

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    Honestly, I believe that more than half of you are kidding yourselves. It's very easy to be brave when there's nothing to be afraid of, like now. I, for one, told myself that death was nothing to be feared of simply because it's either a change in existance or NOTHING. Rationally, a person wouldn't be scared of death. But let that thing happen to you, let yourself get into a near death experience, I'm talking about out of body experience. It's not as easy as you think. It'll make you **** scared.

Personally, I can't see myself giving my life for anyone else unless their own state of living greatly affects mine. Dying for a stranger is a definite no.
    that doesn't apply....you'll know if you actually get into a position like that...and I have the right to tell you cuz I've been in a position like that many,MANY times...and my older bro. came back from the iraq war and has gone through it.....so...like I said...that doesn't apply.....

Back