• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I actually wanted to make a thread asking about this. Dx Thank God I refrained and found this thread.
    I'm debating over doing it or not, I mean, most people know I like Pokemon (and don't really care), but I don't want to end up getting caught with the thing and/or having to use it in a battle while I'm at school or something within those lines... D:
    But hey, as I've been reading there IS a mute feature, and along with that it seems like it's worth it, so I probably will. :D

Charamander

The New Fire type gym leader
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    I would.
    Imagine:
    Teacher: Students, What Is 5+5?
    Pokewalker: Pidgey Is Evolving!
    Teacher: ???
    Pokewalker: Pidggeoto Has Learned Quick Attack!
    Teacher: What is this--?
    Pokewalker: Pikachu Appeared!
    Pokewalker: What Will Pidggeotto Do!?

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
  • Omg, I can't believe I never thought about this! Yes, I'll definitely do it. :DD
    My school has three floors which I have classes on, so yeah, my Pokemon will be all set. nvn
    But I am kinda worried about the sound thing, does it have a mute button? o:
    I'll wear it if it does, but if it doesn't, I'm not so sure .. let's hope it does. 8D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Will it not work if you put it in your pocket?
    You can place the PokéWalker in your pocket and it will recognize your steps just as it would have hooked onto your belt. It may not count your steps 100% accurately, but then again no pedometer can do such thing...yet.

It's the basic place in where I will be placing mines when going places. For instance, if I had it now I could have taken it with me in my pocket to the South Florida Fair and gotten quite a number of steps for my Pokémon. :)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm so glad people in college are more mature and don't care if you like Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, etc.

I will definitely wear mine in college, although I think it'll go in my bag during class.

DDk

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    No, I can easily run with it in my free time. besides I wouldn't risk getting made fun of.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • If I still went to school, I wouldn't mind bring it in just because it's Pokemon. I wouldn't bring it in due to the risk of it getting damaged.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
  • Definitely. My school is pretty damn big--it could pass for a university--so there's a lot of walking. As for showing it off, definitely since I'm not a closet nerd. :3

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Yep, I am definitely going to be wearing it in school most of the time though it will be in jacket though!

Years
  • I'll be starting TAFE (Australia's Tertiary stage of study, like college in the US) next week and I will be taking my pokewalker with me in my pocket/bag, and depending how small it is possibly on my belt, assuming it has a mute button/no sound of cause.

They should've made like a puch or something to make it look like a normal everyday pedometer.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Of course I'll wear it! Even though if anybody saw it, they'd call me a freak for months... It seems like I'm the only person in my school who likes Pokemon... Anyways, the PokeWalker is pretty cool! Maybe I'll hide it in my pocket or something.

SuperDonut

SuperDonutPower
    Years
  • Of course I'll wear it! Even though if anybody saw it, they'd call me a freak for months... It seems like I'm the only person in my school who likes Pokemon... Anyways, the PokeWalker is pretty cool! Maybe I'll hide it in my pocket or something.

I know exactly how you feel :(

I am weird to others because I like Pokemon

But I would so wear it and show it off!!! xD *nerd moment* ...or maybe not.

Years
  • Who wouldnt i dont care who says pokemon is wack lots of people say it.But i can eassaly level my pokemon too 100 because i always have to do laps in gym.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back