• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Well, would you?

For me, I would. Because my school has 3 levels. And sadly for me, all my classes are on all those floors.

Plus, in P.E, we have to run every class for 10 minutes.

So yeah, betcha after a week, my pokemon would be at Level 100! XD

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    I don't see why not! I'll be walking allover campus so it should be at a high level real fast

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I already have :'D It's cool to show off to my friends, but it also hides well under t-shirts. I barely notice it's there, too. -w-; It's pretty comfortable for a pedometer.

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    i go to the same school as darkest gale and it would be risky coz they would rip the crap out of you for liking pokemon but i probubly would coz i have to walk all over the school

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Yeah, I would surely wear the PokeWalker, since we have to walk a long way to our class, but I would hide it and let no one see it so no one steals it, but I'd surely show it off to my best friend :D

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    yes, but it will be well hidden. Our school is really big so theres plenty of walking to be done.

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
    i would but to the steal issue here can you not just hook it onto you inside shirt pocket and then button it up? also you would get your pokemon to level 100 easy but would they be iv/ev trained . . . no they would not

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    When I opened this thread I thought it said "Why would you wear a pokewalker to school" xD

Anyway I said no.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Of course, lol. I have a big campus where I go to school, so I would definitely take advantage of that. But more than likely I'll have it on me everywhere I go, lol. I don't care who sees me with it. I'll just worry that it'll get stolen.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    i would but to the steal issue here can you not just hook it onto you inside shirt pocket and then button it up? also you would get your pokemon to level 100 easy but would they be iv/ev trained . . . no they would not

Well i guess you would E.V train them FIRST than put them on the PokeWalker.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I defintley would i don't care now that people know i love pokemon, so yeah i walk alot around my school so that will help^_^

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    As long as you're able to turn any sound effects the thing has off (I don't know anything about HG/SS other than there's a PokéWalker and they're remakes of GSC XD) I'll be taking mine to University most days. I park in town and walk down, and it's a good mile either way, sooo. TRAINING. 8D

NatureKeeper

Of course I would. It the best way to train ma Pokemon without even playing. :D

Besides, you don't wanna know how much I walk. ^_^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Nope. Because I'm homeschooled. But I would put it on the washer. XD

Ayselipera

Hmm, I don't know that's a risky decision in my case. Perhaps If I keep it in my pocket then I'll bring it in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back