• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
  • Yes, yes I will. It's not like anyone will see it when I keep it in my pocket. My school isn't that big and all but I have to walk qite a bit. Besides, having my favorite Pokés with me all the time like having a Pokéball kind of makes up for the possible embarassment of an reveal. Yeah, I'm that childish =D
    This is my last year of school anyway. I'll graduate in june. After that I'll take it to university. Both Pokéwalkers that is, since I intend to buy both editions.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I walk to school and back, and theres lots of walking between classes, so yes, I'd wear it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Nope Ill just pull the pokemon pikachu trick and just shake the thing

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Nope Ill just pull the pokemon pikachu trick and just shake the thing

This + Walker in pocket all day = 10k steps easy. <3
    Not going to wear it any time soon, but I want a Flying Pikachu, so I'ma stash it in my pocket. :(

Appulz

gimme applezzz :]
    Years
  • omg I would totally wear it everywhere, who cares what they think.. pokemon is awesome :]
    plus, because of my big school they would probably level really fast xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    i definately will. My classes are spread all around my school so thats lots of walking for me :3

Rain

Years
  • I take my pokewalker to school and I'm in College. =P
    I leave it in my pocket with the sound off, so no one knows I have it with me.

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
  • I´ll bring it everywhere. Definitely^^ But I will keep it in my pocket, because, when I had a Pokemon Pikachu, it always fell off my trousers.... And someday later, it fell three floors and crashed, obviously.

I always wanted a way to train my EVed Pokemon without playing.

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • If I still went to school I would not because I would not be able to wear it...
    it would be identified as a "game boy" type electronic and banned...any student having it in their possession will have it confiscated from their person and could retrieve it either when their parents can get it or at the end of the school year.

Yeah...glad I'm not in school anymore, I could take my Pokewalker to College and to work and nobody would care.

Bwazzam

*explosion noise*
    Years
  • LMAO, Hell yeah!
    I'm one of those people, that being weird or out-of-ze-oridinary is the norm. I won't be ridiculed or teased. o3o;

Pokemon is known by everyone at my school, but only those who watch/play it mention pokemon.

Snooki

Lucky
    Years
  • No. Because none of my friends know I like Pokemon, it would be weird when they would ask;
    "What's that?"
    "Uh-it's something for a game."
    "You still play video games?"
    Then it would be a big argument of why I don't care about what they think, plus I would probably forget it in the mornings anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back