• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Ace Productions
Years
  • ok, I've read these responces, and I've seen the majority of the repliers said that they will be made fun of, DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!!! I'd say screw them, and that I don't give a F#@% about what they say!!!

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    ok, I've read these responces, and I've seen the majority of the repliers said that they will be made fun of, DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!!! I'd say screw them, and that I don't give a F#@% about what they say!!!

I think most people don't worry about rep while wearing the Pokewalker, there are some bigger things to worry about. Bullys = People who steal and break stuff. And then beat you up.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • Absolutely. Just like I am going to be playing my DS in school.

I'm not ashamed to show that I play Pokemon, it's part of my life, and it always will be.

Lawnmowergirl

Super Nerd
    Years
  • YES. And I will laugh when my friend calls me crazy. He always calls me crazy.
    Besides, I play my DS on the bus anyway, and I do a lot of walking in my school (it's so big DX).

So...yeah. Although I'm afraid it might get confiscated or something. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    I'd keep it extremely well hidden as... other senior's would mock me so hard if they saw it! I'd probably keep it clipped on the inside of my pocket without a worry though, my cell phone's always in there and it's never fallen out, it's nice and secure! :)

Years
  • even though it can only gain 1 level per day its still more convenient than beating the elite 4 twentyfive times just to level up to lv 80 and so on

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I might, but the fact that you can only do a level per walk suuucks! it's good though because it wont overlevel, I might do this to raise happiness occasionally though

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • I graduated a couple of years ago and I'm not studying, but I'll take mine pretty much anywhere I have a secure pocket for it. :P

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
  • Id take it everywhere xD In dates with my gf I walk alot,
    at work i walk alot,
    at flight school I walk alot,
    and here in my country everyone is waiting for it,
    alot like a sensation, so there will be mystery gifts everywhere

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Yeah, I'll wear it to school. It's not like anybody would even want to steal it and some of my friends like Pokemon to, so, they wouldn't make fun of it.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    yes i would, any thing with technology like that is awesome in school.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • i bet in a few years they'll make it so that if you walk near some one with one,

it will vibrate or beep. and there will be options like battle, trade, mix records, Et cetera...

sooner or later it will be more interaction face to face rather than through the DS

I think game freak wants you to show it off not just hide it in your pocket. *shrug*

Years
  • Yep, i would, i have no prob showing it off, and having my pokemon next to me =P
    actually im looking forword to it!

yea, i would, im looking forward to it, i have no problem showing it off, and by the way, i have no problem on having my pokemon next to me, =P

Last edited:

Skull Guardian

I am now FrostPheonix.
    Years
  • YES

lol 73.09% would
    anyway, i would cuz then I would level easy, get items easy, and catch pokes easy. Plus, I have to walk alot to school, in school, and back home.

btw, off topic, but the two people above me were online when i posted! o_O

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I'm homeschooled, so of course :D
    I'd probably be having it out shaking it like crazy when I'm doing my lessons xD

Lack of detention ftw

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • I'd Probably take it sometimes when I go places, Although it seems to me people here don't know that you can only get 1 level a day(per Poke) with it O_o..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back