• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Sure do x) Pokemon remember some good times, and it's not a shame to still like it as our generation was very affected by it. My point of view ;)

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    It depends...

It depends...

Most likely no...

Maybe on walks home...

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Lol for real, wear that during the day and especially during gym, where we have to do 2 laps for excersise, my pokemon wouldnt need to train in my soul silver, they'd have more training in my pokewalker

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    The Pokewalker has a mute option, so I don't see why I wouldn't wear it, as it won't interrupt my classes. I have three days of gym class a week, plus Track will be starting around the same time, so that's all the more reason. :D

Years
    i might but then again if it has sounds without a feature to mute i wouldnt take it to school.Also sometimes u get into a minigame or battle in the pokewalker so youd probably have to take it out and play with it to do those and its pretty imposible to do that in a highschool

Years
    lol I totally would.
    My boyfriend loves Pokemon as much as I do, and I have a bunch of friends who I battle with in classes (under our desks while we're...doing work.) And at my school, outside and before and after school electronics are allowed out, and no one would question me with a pokeball looking thingy attached to my jeans or whatever, so it'd be easy. I'll definitely do it.
    Not even gonna think bout how many people are gonna jack it to battle though. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    yeah i probably will. but im just wondering my friend wants to tie it to his Dogs tail, a)would that work, B)is that mean?

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    Idk if i will. I will be scarred for life if i do! No one plays pokemon at my school except 1 friend of mine. maybe as long as it is small enough to be seen in my pocket

Years
    yeah i will as long as its not one of those things that can juggle around in ur pocket and buttons get pressed and off goes the battle music in a silent room with 30 other people. Anyone know if u can put it on hold?

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Maybe... it's just the fact that you can gain only one Level per day...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ya, I have a random 30 min with noting to do, and I have 2 freinds in that class who play pokemon too, so... and I dont want to bring my DS to school, thats a bad idea.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I'd be sure to take it with me, i walk a lot, since my school has 5 floors. my pokemon would be lv 100 in a week!:P

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    I'd definitely wear it =)

Walking around school with it would level it up dramatically with all the walking I do there =)

Years
    I Would Have To Say No Because first off I Graduated and it would look weird to see a 20 year old man in a High School Let Alone With A Pokemon Walker lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back