• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could be -----?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    HK-47. His logic, and his perfect aim with a Sniper Rifle makes me want to be him. Also, his definition of love is something to watch (look for it...)

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I would be Virgil, from Devil May Cry 3.
    He is Dante's twin brother, son of a legendary demon named Sparda, and his mother, unnamed, who was killed by Virgils future capturer, Mundus.
    He is fast, smart, and is half freaking demon, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?!??!
    Here is a pic of him.

Him Normal
    Spoiler:

Him in Devil Trigger Mode
    Spoiler:

I MEAN COME ON!! He is SOOOOO Coooooool!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd be Raziel from Soul Reaver, I would be content with devouring souls and murdering my former brethren.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4 - Cause Jiraiya is a freaking FROG NINJA and that's AWESOME.
    Atsuro from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Cause he's ukeuke
    Trucy Wright from Apollo Justice - So I'd have an excuse to be annoying.
    Mustadio Bonanza from Final Fantasy Tactics - CAUSE WHO DOESN'T WANNA BE MUSTADIO?
    Rise Kujikawa from Persona - So when people typo my name(Risa) as (Rise), they'd have an excuse. Plus, she's freaking adorable <3

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Not just because this is a Pokemon forum... I'd have to be Gold.

I love Pokemon, and Johto is my favourite region. Plus, the adventure never ends.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The guards of Corneria in Final Fantasy 1, I'm not doing anything dangerous, I'm just doing something really annoying, saying "Welcome To Corneria" all the time xP

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • duh, Drawcia Witch from Kirby Canvas Curse

having the power to distort space and dimension... with a paintbrush XD!!

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Probably Edgar from Final Fantasy VI because he is a pimp. He flirts with girls and even "exchanges pleasantries" with them.

But Link is even more so a pimp since he was getting lucky six years earlier and has stayed that way to this day, with a girl loving him in almost every game. What a lucky guy.

So most likely Link.

Back