• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could be -----?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Basically, if you could be any video game character, who would you be and why?

Persoally, I dont know, as there are so many which it would be awesome to be. :X

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I would be...umm...Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. XD; I can do my hair like his when it gets long enough, which is bad. :x

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    That man in the early Dragon Quest games who tells you which village you're in.
    "Welcome to the Village/Town/City of _______."
    You get paid to say that. How awesome is that?

It comes with the privilege of being the first one in your village to see the heroes as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    Raz from Psychonauts would be up there. Awesome psychic powers, a great sense of humour and damn - who doesn't want to be able to throw yourself around in the air with the telekinesis?

Or maybe Master Hand/Crazy Hand?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I really like Jimmy from the Legend Of Thunder (pokemon) episodes. The guy is amazing! He can fight very well, he owns my favourite pokemon, Typhlosion, and he has the same satisfaction i'd have if i were a pokemon trainer. :D
    He is sooo cool!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    A random town's NPC in the Pokémon universe. :D Not required to do anything but stand around and wait for people to talk to me and I get Pokémon to boot. Awesooome!

I dunno, being in most games sounds pretty dangerous and scary to me. I'd be content as an NPC in a (relatively) peaceful game world. XD;

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Fawful. he can talk in engrish, and everybody likes him anyway.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    i would have 2 b link from ZELDA! i am quite brave and strong... equal 2 link, and im a pretty good swordsmen, but not very good at the bow :(

or lucario from ssbb, he is so awesome and furry ^___^, the fur would b warm and soft... quite comfterble rly, it would feel good... but tickle a bit XD *i could think of 20 other reasons but those reasons r good enough imo*

Years
    Ummmmm, I am not sure.
    There are a few I would like to be, but the most recent would be Cole MacGrath.
    I HAVE DA POWER... OF LIGHTNING! XD

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Duke Nukem, not only am I the most badass video game character ever, I also get all the sex from the ladies and I do like the ladies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The Marine from Doom. Living proof that all one needs to fight the forces of hell are a few guns, a chainsaw, and sheer determination; who needs magic, really?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Outside respective game-verses:
    Omega-Xis or Laplace from Megaman Star Force, Mew/two, Link, Pit as portrayed in Brawl, Sho Minamimoto, or the Weighted Companion Cube (who won't try to stab you, and can't speak).
    Inside:
    Pokemon NPC (either a "technology is amazing!" guy, or a "shorts are comfy!" guy), Clank of Ratchet and Clank, or Lord Cecil until I reach Zeromus at which point I'd likely excuse myself from the gene pool. And cast Raise. \o/

Last edited:

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    I would have to be Shadow the Hedgehog from the sonic series. He is so cool and i think i can handle his situations quite well.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Dude, I would like to be Toon Link in the SSBB universe. I would get to throw bombs and boomerangs at lots of people! XD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Cloud Strife, swinging around that big ass sword like a butter knife would be awesome! Not to mention that sword he has in Advent Children that comes apart. That thing is so cool.

Back