• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow, I forgot I had an account here....

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Uh, hello. I?m Jolty, but apparently my account from almost 2 years ago, I believe, is still here. Anyways, I go by Jolty (Discord name Jolty-Kun). I like to read, write, draw, stargaze, and I am obsessed with the supernatural. If you guys have any questions, just dm me! It?s a pleasure to meet you all.

-Jolty

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Jolty! I'm also quite into the Supernatural. Why not check out our Fan Fiction and Writing section? You can post your own stories as well as read and give feedback on others. If you have any questions about PC or how anything works, don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of staff! Enjoy :D

Back