• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    New to this. I never knew there was a pokemon community website out there. this is the coolest thing ever!

Years
    New to this. I never knew there was a pokemon community website out there. this is the coolest thing ever!

Hi Wartark, I am Hikari.

I see you're a bit shy. Don't worry, everyone here was a new user at some point.

What sections are you interested in? I hang out in Pokemon/Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls and several Pokemon-based boards.

Anyway, send me a VM if you need to talk to a user who's friendly, cute, funny and a tad bit quirky. I won't bite, but my laugh is just as scary as my bite.

Read the rules or talk to a moderator (bold blue name) so you can ensure your experience at PC is a good one.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, "I'm Talkin' 'Bout Your Gen"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Wartark!

Yeah, there are actually quite a few Pokemon community websites out there! There's PokeCommunity, there's... actually lets not go there. You joined the best one, so lets just leave it at that :P

I love that you're so impressed with us already, I can't wait to hear what you think of the place once you've had a look around! I'm sure whichever sections you decide to hang out in will be lucky to have you ;)

Anyway, I hang out in the off-topic forums mostly, so if you decide to stop by I'll see you around! If not, my profile page is always open so you're more than welcome to come and say hi there! Either way, see you around :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Welcome were glad you like this place. PC is cool because it has a wide range of boards to accommodate for all interests and the people here are just great.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends.

Years
    Hey there, Wartark! It took me a while to realize a Pokemon forum community existed as well, so as a result I'm somewhat new to the whole forum thing haha.

Glad you made the decision to join; stick around and you won't regret it. n_n We've got lots of places to post in and a lovely memberbase, so here's hoping I continue to see you post and such. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact a moderator (bold blue name) if you're ever in need of forum help~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What?! You didn't know there were Pokemon communites out there? That's silly of course there is! I'm sure there are, like, thousands out there! You're funny. I like you. Anyway, hi! Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay~. Oh, yes! If you would like to speak with me don't hesitate to drop a PM~.

Back