• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I broke my bed by doing a Five Star Frogspash.... Also I was going to do the Last Ride on my friend.... Does anyone think that the Last Ride is a dangerous move?

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • The Last Ride can be powerful....if put through a table.

As long as we're on the topic of doing wrestling moves too non-alive objects, I'm proud too say that I have Chokeslammed, Powerslammed, Military Press Slammed, Jackhammered, Powerbombed, DDT'ed, and Rock Bottomed (aka STO) my pillow and my teddy bear named Furry. ^_^;

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Yeah i got a huge bear and my friend and i pull are moves on it.

Today me and my friend were fighting my sister and her friend it was crazy.
    But me and my friend won XD.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah we did XD ^
    I just sent Natitude a clip of me doing an F-U XD (the move -.- )

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Like I said, I would of Kicked his a$$ if he did XD, and St. Julian can back me up there. XD

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah Yeah Yeah, lets see you do one then.. XD

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Then censor your head out XD and gee Im only 13 not a professional yet..and plus like I said Im a flyer not a grappler XD

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    1313666 said:
    I wish I had a pic of me dressed as the Undertaker. It's for my last time trick-or-treating. I'm gonna try and Chokeslam my little brother! He's only 10. Don't worry.

I'm going to be Undertaker this year I only need his Hat I have the Trenchcoat already..

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thats cool, Im not dressing up this year though. Although it would be kinda cool to dress up like Jeff, and fun.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • A broken lip? Don't you mean a split lip, or a fat lip? ^_^;

I've once dressed as Sting for Halloween, is was when my hair was past my shoulders, which was about two years ago, (meaning I was 12 or 13), and I wore this Sting mask I got from Nitro. I also wore a nWo Wolfpack shirt. ^_^ I still have them too. It was the last time I went trick-or-treating....

EDIT: Oh, I made this banner by the way so you can add it to your sig I'll probably make more later. ^_^; :

Last edited:

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    So how many of you guys like Carlito CC? I personaly think he sucks XD

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Yes, he does suck...

Anyways, I ordered Tabo Tuesday! Hehe, I had a friend over which is main reason why I didn't log in today. ^_^;

Edge and Beniot beat La Resistance.
    Randy Orton beat Flair. (Yay! Go Randy!)
    Trish retained her title.
    HHH beat HBK (THE GAME RULEZ ALL!...sometimes)
    Chisty beat Carmela (Heh, time filler)
    Gene Snitsky beat Kane sending Kane to the Hosptial due to internal bleeding (What a shame. -_- Good match though. ^_^)
    Benjamin is the new IC champ. (Dang, stupid people! I wanted Batista to fight Y2J!)
    Eugene beat Eric (Heh, I wish Eric would have won...)

I'm not telling what kind of match, since I'll leave that for you guys to find out tomorrow on RAW!

Hehe...

Back