• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-mas shopping finished?

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, so far, no. I still gotta go to Gamestop with my bro to buy that Pokemon Crystal game my baby cousin wants. :3 We're just gonna combine our money and buy her that lil game.

*dies*

Years
  • Mine's still not finished yet...even though I planned on having it done sometime last week. >_< Still wanna get my sister and possibly also my brother a present (not sure about my brother, since I have no idea what to get him). If I didn't have a thing against driving at night unless I have to (it's currently 8:46 pm here), and if I didn't plan on going to the store soon anyways, then there would be the chance of me being out shopping right now...

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • I haven't even started! Oh darn! I'm going shopping tomorrow, though. That's a good thing! I'm such a procrastinator!

Back