• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
    Regarding the blackout in the north side of Luminose City, do I do anything about it or do I just move on and come back later?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    How do you do faces in Pokemonamie?
    Using the 3DS's/2DS's inner cameras. Somehow you line your face up and make the same expressions your Pokemon is asking for to make them happy. I don't know how well it works because only one of my Pokemon asked for me to make those expressions, and he got stuck when he asked for a wide-eyed look. He probably couldn't see my eyes through the glare on my glasses.

Regarding the blackout in the north side of Luminose City, do I do anything about it or do I just move on and come back later?
    If it's your first time in Lumiose City, then you move on to Route 5.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Heya fellas, I completed the game a couple of hours ago but I still haven't figured out what to do in Sea Spirit's Den, does anyone know? Similarly, I find myself stumped when trying to find an Ampharos. Thanks a bunch!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Where do you go after getting the 7th badge? I thought it said Lumiose City but I have no idea where. I am completley lost!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I'm stuck after the Psychic Gym. I have no clue what to do. Someone please tell me where to go.

It's been 6hours so I hope you got your answer, but just incase..

You have to go to Lumiouse city and enter the same cafe you first met Lyandrese or whatever his name is. It's near the Lumious Tower and diagonally across from a Pokecenter. Once inside, battle the two Pokemon trainers to obtain a password. Then click on the bookcase behind the female trainer to enter the secret base.

(I was stuck on this myself for a good hour lol.)
    EDIT: Wow I just got ninja'd haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    So I discovered this particular Ice rock in the Frost Cavern that says "It's a rock covered with ice. Touching it could make you freeze." What is this exactly? I've also found one in on Route 20 but mossy.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Q: as anyone figured out how to work the the mega evo yet, I got my blastoise holding it blastoisinite and I can't figure out to get it to mega evo

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    So I discovered this particular Ice rock in the Frost Cavern that says "It's a rock covered with ice. Touching it could make you freeze." What is this exactly? I've also found one in on Route 20 but mossy.

I'm guessing the Rocks to evolve eevee into Glaceon and Leafeon Respectively

Can confirm that the mossy rock on Route 20 is used to evolve Eevee into Leafeon. Have dnoe this myself.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Q: dose any one if there r any pokes able to mega evo, besides the ones that gf said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back