• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Once again, could somebody please tell me where this dusk stone in the frozen cavern located at???

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Once again, could somebody please tell me where this dusk stone in the frozen cavern located at???

Near the entrance if I remember right. Use your dowsing machine. It exists for a reason.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    EDIT: Nevermind, I found the Egg. It's in the Coumarine Hotel. You have to show the girl with a Marill a Pokemon at high happiness.

Just to clarify for anybody reading this, it's in the first part of Coumarine City and not the second part that you arrive at after taking the train. Confused me because Fly took me to the 2nd part and couldn't find any hotel haha.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My friend traded me a swirlix, and on it's stat page there is a box that says 'SPA'. Anyone know what this means?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Kind of a long shot, but does anyone know the level up moveset of Pumpkaboo? Trying to gauge whether it actually learns any physical STABs.

And I believe there's a store that sells stones in Lumiose?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • how far into the game would I have to be in order to trade from my Pokémon Black or Pokémon Black 2 game? I wanna preplan because I want certain Pokémon that only those games have

I think you have to wait until pokebank comes out...which will be in december

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    for sylveon i read somewhere that alternating between the touching, feeding, and ultimate version of head it gets the affection to max pretty quick
    i did it in like 20 minutes for my eevee my lucario and my gardevoir.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Near the entrance if I remember right. Use your dowsing machine. It exists for a reason.

I've searched around the entrance inside and outside. I've also torn the place apart looking for it there with no luck...

Years
  • TM - Earthquake?

Does anyone have any idea where I can find this elusive TM? It make a very welcome addition to part of my team's moveset. :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • what's PokeBank??? I never heard of it!!!

Its this app that allows you to store up to 3000 Pokemon online.
    You can send your Pokemon from BW and B2W2 to the Pokebank, and then download them onto your Pokemon X or Pokemon Y cartridge. Seems to be the only way to get it done.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Its this app that allows you to store up to 3000 Pokemon online.
    You can send your Pokemon from BW and B2W2 to the Pokebank, and then download them onto your Pokemon X or Pokemon Y cartridge. Seems to be the only way to get it done.

Can you only connect it to one game (i.e. Black 2) or all of the games you own (i.e. Black and Black 2)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back