• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    There are some some condition for the pokemon in the safari to have their hidden ability? if there are, what are the conditions?
    No special condition. All you need is to have friends registered in 3DS. You might want to bring a Pokemon with the Trace Ability to check the opposing Pokemon's Ability before capturing it.{:3}

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Do you know what are the chance to counter a pokemon with hidden ability in the safari?because I caught tons of pokemons there and still didn't found even one.

Unfortunately I do not nor any fan sites as well. All we know it's rare yet.
    Good luck with the DW hunting bruv. ;)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I'm currently a Marquis at the Battle Chateau, but for some reason I'm still stuck with Barons and the occasional Viscount or Viscountess and one Earl every time I go there. This occurred even after I dropped 50,000 on a Writ of Challenge. Am I missing something to get tougher opponents?

I believe the Gold Writ of Invitation is the one that spawns higher RANKED npcs, while challenge writs just increase their teams level by 5. 10 or 20.

Reactions: Sun

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • So yesterday I received a Japanese Honedge on Wonder Trade. I hoped it didn't have a nickname, but it does and I don't know what it means. Is there someone who can translate the name for me?

X/Y Quick Q&A

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • So yesterday I received a Japanese Honedge on Wonder Trade. I hoped it didn't have a nickname, but it does and I don't know what it means. Is there someone who can translate the name for me?

X/Y Quick Q&A

It is Nicknamed T Tsusen(イツセン).
    Hope this answeres your Question. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    where do you get some extra leftovers?

Leftovers can be found toward the west of Route 12, if I remember correctly. (: If you've gotten that already, then another way to get a hold of this item would be by having a Pokémon on your team that's got the ability Pickup. It may take some time for your Pokémon to snatch a set of Leftovers, though, since they're extremely rare. You may also be able to get your hands on some additional Leftovers by trading, if someone's willing to give 'em to you.

Years
  • Does a pokémon you fully maxed in Pokémon Amie still be at max. when you trade it back and forth with someone?

I'm planning on sending a few pokémon towards my White 2 game because I need some move tutor moves.

Years
  • Ok, so I have a technical problem. I have Pokemon Y, and I encountered a pokemon horde on Saturday for the first time. As soon as the battle started, I got a message that said something like "An error has occurred. The system will now restart." So my 3DS shuts off, then turns on again. I lost everything I had done since my previous save. So, here I go again on my way. I encounter another horde, and the SAME thing happens again! I tried to play through, but EVERY time I encountered a horde, this would happen! Has this happened to anyone else, what should I do? HELP? I have a 3DS XL.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Does a pokémon you fully maxed in Pokémon Amie still be at max. when you trade it back and forth with someone?

I'm planning on sending a few pokémon towards my White 2 game because I need some move tutor moves.
    It will be reset just like base happiness. Do note that Pokémon from XY are not able to go to Gen I - V games, even if they are old Pokémon.

Ok, so I have a technical problem. I have Pokemon Y, and I encountered a pokemon horde on Saturday for the first time. As soon as the battle started, I got a message that said something like "An error has occurred. The system will now restart." So my 3DS shuts off, then turns on again. I lost everything I had done since my previous save. So, here I go again on my way. I encounter another horde, and the SAME thing happens again! I tried to play through, but EVERY time I encountered a horde, this would happen! Has this happened to anyone else, what should I do? HELP? I have a 3DS XL.

Was it downloaded version? Try for one more time, if the same occurs, you must contact Nintendo/Game Freak or go to your local retailer--wherever you bought your game cartridge.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just to make sure, the Ability Capsule is a permanent switch of Abilities, not just like in-battle?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yes it is permanent but it doesnt work with hidden abilities.

Does the Masuda method still work?If yes can it be done if one of the parents is a ditto?
    You answer mine I'll answer yours haha.

Yes I believe it still works, that or I got incredibly lucky with a Furfrou shiny. And Ditto is probably the only thing people ever use haha, except for me, since I have no GTS. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back