• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X24's Back with MORE SPRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Reposted so people dont have to look back:
    I'll Do Fusion of *AT LEAST* 3 Pokemon.. No legendaries! Dont Use the word 'base'!!! You will be ignored!

I'm Opening 4 Slots (Any requests after will be ignored, and after I'm finished any that were taking up spots in my queue will also be ignored, I'm not opening more spots after)
    (1)Blastyranataggratr Done

(2)Hitmizorcross Done

(3)Igglieffogerillchu Done

(4)Laporyther (Scyther, Vaporeon, and Lapras) For Kenaka

I feel like doing Fusions because my imagination for scratch sprites have currently run dry.

RULES-Give Credit, U May Use Them For Anything Other Than Editing Them. If I find you did edit any of my sprites in any way or claim them as your own I WILL REPORT IT. And Please Put In Your SIGNATURE

Last edited:

x24

Years
    Im not doing evolutions.. or legendaries.. or scratches.. sorry.. besides, you didn't answer my request from the last one i did for u by putting the sprite in your siggy.. IGNORED.. 2 spots still available

x24

Years
    Added: ONE SPOT STILL AVAILABLE!!

about the manaphy: I'm workin on it, I told you I need to do a sprite for with the tutorial I'm making, I'm using it. So I need to take it slowly.. As it says in my siggy, I hope to have my tutorial done by March 20th (not looking good since Im taking a small trip tommarrow) but hopefully I'll get it to you by then..

x24

Years
    sorry corey, I'm not doing scratches etc right now.. I'm just workin on fusions..

update.. first one is over half done..

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Could i have a realistic fusion of Scyther, Vaporeon, and Lapras? Just go with whatever looks either most realistic, or what looks the best! Thank you in advance!

x24

Years
    will do *added

going out for a frieds bday all day but i'm gonna get down to doing all these after.. the rest of my weekend is free..

ALL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL

x24

Years
    finished the first one.. one of my favorite sprites ive done..

check it out

for the heck of it I made an XD recolour aswell..

DarkBlaziken: I hope you like, you may use any of them..

I'm going to get to work on the rest now..

I'm not emptying a new spot so do not request anything!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    OMG SOOOOOO AWESOME perfectly blended omg perfection of the beast you like it too and you put it in your Avvy YOU ROCK!!!! i feel like a n00b

wanna be friends?

x24

Years
    RayquazaMasterb: Requests arnt always open (like right now.. so why would anyone want to look at the first post..) I'm not breaking any rules so mind your own..

Lil'Blaze.. Hitmizorcross is finished..

and again because he turned out super cool/evil lookin, I made an XD

hope u like.. you can have any of them.. 2 left.. probably wont get them done tonight but I'm going to try.. still no spots open.. DONT REQUEST..

x24

Years
    good thing you posted.. I didnt want to double post again tonight so I was waiting since most people had already read the last one..

Didnt turn out as well as the rest in my opinion but I still think its cute.. hope u like.. it looks like its using the ball as a trapoline..

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    that turned out adorable but the only problem i dont like is the head can you make the head and bodt the same thing but i like everything else it is the cutest thing i have ever seen
    can you also make an xd if it is not to much trouble please

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Oh, just a opinion!^^ (And I wasn't being rude, it's just that, your first post said ya didn't do request... XD)

x24

Years
    and requests are currently closed.. <_<.. I'll consider just adding alll my sprites to it.. but I dont know how much longer I'm using this thread anyway..

J#1F: Just realized I missed the togepi part completely.. 0_o I'll try to do both..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back